💕The letter 💕

Hello friends

So basically it was just a letter not an os
And from today onwards this book is a slow update because aab mera maan nahi karta os likhne ka

I will update but only kabhi kabhi

!! A short love letter, to him, from her.

★★★★★

With love, to Pramod..❤❤

Pramod,

Read the complete letter before throwing it away. Please.

The birds happily chirp every morning to welcome the radiant sun rays, for they love the pleasantly bright sun. I wake up every morning looking forward to meet you, for I love that breathtaking smile of yours.

When the water flows along the banks of the river, it makes a heart wrenching sound, I feel this sound is the cry of the water, it cries, for, it wants to stay with the banks of the river, but it is forced to flow faster. I silently recall the moments that I've spent with you during the day, at night, and I can't help the tears that flow down.

The ice melts down when the heat from the sun embraces it, for it cannot stand the passion the sun holds for it. I melt every time I look into your eyes, for your eyes hold warmth that I crave for and you have no idea about this soothing warmness you behold in your eyes.

The leaves become restless every time the gentle breeze touches it, for it longs for a gentle touch against its petite skin. I become restless every time you are near me, for I cannot stand the thought of you being so close to me yet so distant, so far away.

Like the parched land craves for a drop of water, I crave for you. Like the sun peeps out of the clouds on a rainy cloudy day to look at it's beloved earth, I peep into my heart for my heart is filled with all your memories. Days might pass by, months might pass by, years might pass by, and ultimately, I might die, but my undying love for you will remain.

I really don't know why I love you so much. But all I know is that my world is incomplete without you, you help me to complete my world pramod, I am around you almost all the time. Just Give me a chance to be with you. I love you.

Already yours, forever,
Susheela.

★★★★★

That's it! So? How was the letter? Let me know your views about Sushela's undying love for
pramod.

Thanks for reading this letter.😜

Stay blessed! Stay happy

Hope you dont find it boring
And if you liked this letter i have two more should i post them also.

Vote and comment your views