Punishment😚🙈

Hello friends

Hope you all are well

So this os is basically demanded by My one reader

Its sumod college story

THIS IS BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR   RaviPatil617
sorryy for late dear. I hope you like it wish you many many happy returns of the day
As you asked me to write this
I tried my best
Hope you liked it

In club

After dancing sushela goes from there. While running someone drag Sushela in room placing hand on her mouth.
It was not other than pramod.

P angrily hold Sushela hand and drag her from room and goes towards car and push in car while S continuesly bagging for leave her.

S : what are you doing P plz live me........

But without giving attention to Sushela words P angrily sat on drivers seat and drove from there.

After reaching a hotel P come out from car and drag Sushela from car towards hotel. Sushela try to free herself from P hand but no use...

Sushela thought y pramod bring me here i don't know what up to do

S (angrily shout ): pramod let me go......

P (angrily ): don't shout here sushela.... I don't know what will I do here itself so keep quiet.....

S very well know that his anger so she think better to keep quiet.
S silently walk behind P but still P holding her hand tightly.

They reach towards reception .

P : we want room urgently? ?

Receptionist : ya sure..... saying this she gives key of room and tells waiter to show there room.

After reaching hotel P throw S on bed and lock the door. S stand from the bed looking P

MATURE CONTENT 

she about to go but P angrily held her hand and pulled her towards him and place his lips on her and start sucking her lips angrily.....
after sometime he broke kiss and look S lips which now swollen. He feels bad seeing her lips but he again make his face i don't care

A tears escape from S eyes due to pain . P again place his lips on her swollen lips and start sucking her lips slowly to reduce her pain.

After sometime S also start responding kiss after all they are kissing like madly .
After sometime they broke there kiss due to lack of oxygen. They poured all lust in this kiss but not ready to  leave each other.

P goes to her ear and whisper : make ready yourself to bearing punishment.... saying this he bite her neck. S hised in pain

S : ahhhh pramod....

P : that's good..... I make sure you will scream my name till morning..... if you call me Mr chautala again than ready for consequences.. and I mean it

Listening this S come into sense and shout......

S : what will do ha..... tell me.....???? you want do anything Mr chautala.....

she about to further pramod slammed his lips on her and bite her lips making it bleed.
He broke kiss after sometime this and saw S lips which was bleeding.
He again place her lips and suck her blood to reduce her pain.

After breaking kiss he went towards neck and start giving wet kisses on her neck and bitting there living mark there.
S also lost in his touch and stop protesting him to doing further.