💕My Happy place💕

Hello everyone

So basically this os is during shadi wala time pramod gets to know about mini's truth in mandap only. And then he married to susheela....

After shaddi

In night

At sumod room💕

Pramod looked at susheela and think about the new life he was going to start with her, in a new place, away from everyone. Then he placed a light kiss on her hairline and also closed his eyes. It's been so long he slept peacefully. But today, he had all reasons to smile and sleep peaceful taking her in his arms.

Three months later,
Srinagar;

The beautiful mountains were covered with snow. The morning sun rays after heavy snowfall last night was making the mountain look more beautiful as they were shinning. A medium size cottage was seen in between the valley.
Going closer, a girl is seen standing in balcony. She was non other than susheela. She was feeling the cold wind with her eyes closed wrapping a shawl around herself.
She opened her eyes and it shines with happiness. They were no more dull like it used to be. They were bright and filled with happiness. And all because of her husband.

She looked at the snow fallen in the balcony and thought something with mischievous smile. She holds some snow and make it a medium size snow balls with fistfull snow in both hands.
Then she entered inside the room with taking slow steps without making any noice.
She looked at her husband who was lying on the bed with his body covered with duvet till his chest. His upper body was bare.
With mischievous smile, She went close to him and removed the comforter slowly and placed the snow balls on his chest. Within a second, he woke up with a jolt shivering only to hear a loud laugh.

"Hahahaha..🤣😂😂 oh god pramod, look at you." susheela said laughingly.

"You!! susheela, how can you do this? Jjjjjjj... It's so cold " pramod said shivering and throwing the snow away from him.

She laughed more.
"It was fun. You weren't ready to wake up na so, I thought to have some fun." She said.

"Fun huh? Wait, I will show you." Saying this, he got up from the bed to hold her but she runs from there.

"Come on, you can't run for longer and where will you run My dear wife i am your final destination
always " pramod said chasing her as she kept running here and there in room.

She runs to balcony and threw more snow on him. He was about to hold her and trap her between himself and the railing but she bend down and again run away.

He shook his head unbelievably and chuckled at her while she gave him another teasing look and stuck out her tongue at him before rushing inside again.
Pramod runs behind her and held her hand. He dragged her to bed before falling on the bed with her. She tried to run but before she could even get up to run again, he rolled on and took her beneath himself pinning her to the bed. Both were breathing heavily and chuckled at each other.

"So it's fun to irritate your husband." pramod said taking deep breaths.

"No, it's a trick to make your husband run behind you." susheela said with heavy breathe and winking at him.

Pramod raised his eyebrows. He caressed her face with his cold fingers slowly.

"Is it?" pramod asked understanding well where his dear wife was pointing.

"Hmm." susheela said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Then you must bear the consequences for doing it." pramod said in intensive tone.