😎Jealousy on peak😎

Hello friends!

I again Come back with this mini shot,  hope you all will like ❤

This one shot based on after sumod marriage
After 8 months of sumod marriage they both get into a heated argument and susheela is angry on pramod
.....
And thats why she is staying with ruhails for one week and said noo too come back to chautala house and living in parental home like typical wife who go their parents house when they gets angry. 😂 She is just ignoring pramod 😂

Khushi pramod cousin sister..

So lets see how pramod bring her lady love back home....

In sumod 's Room!

Pramod is sitting on bed with sad pout remembering susheela and their all happy moments,  their romance,  their leg pullings everything he is remembering. He is looking at his phone in which susheela is kissing pramod 's cheek. pramod is smiling.

Pramod : ( sadly yet cutely) susheela ji my queen why you are not talking to me? I am missing you yaar ( make sad pout) I agree that I did wrong I shouldn't behave like that.
I shouldn't utter those words but you know na how much mad your husband is.
I got angry and you very well knows that your husband is angry bird in anger I don't think anything. I did wrong but I didn't meant those words trust me.
I was so frustated because of hospital work and I got angry that time I didn't realized what I am doing. ( sadly).

( make faces) But you also settled in your parental home in anger. Arey what is this!  You would fight with me but no you went packing your bags. Arey if you wanted to go then at least take me too na. (Make sad pout).

Now you went alone leaving your one and only hubby.  Please na yaar come back at home.  I am missing you. Your chotta haddi is missing you so much. It's one week gone you didn't talk to me just ask from khushi about me. I know you also missing me but no you are toh red chili anger always remain on your nose. Now what I do to pacify my Mrs  angry bird.

Pramod put hand on head with cute sad pout.

pramod : pramod think something to convince your wife.  (Suddenly get an idea which brighten his eyes) Wow why I  didn't thought before. This idea will be superb. Now I will see how you will remain far from me Mrs susheela pramod chautala . You yourself will come to me running. ( smile brightly thinking something).

He see khusi passing through his room call her. Khushi stop listening him come inside.

Khushi : Yes Bhai do you need anything?

Pramod: (smiling) Yes khushi I need your help. Do you want to see me and your Bhabhi together?

K : Of course Bhai I want to see you both together. You both don't look good separate.  ( sadly).

Pramod : Then you have to help me in this ( khushi looks at him being confused) You sit here ( make khusi sit on bed) khushi you have to help me by making your Bhabhi convince that........... (Take a long breath with close eyes) that I am having trying to do affair outside with my P. A.

Khushi: (her eyes widened in shock listening pramod put palm on mouth) what???  ( shockingly get up ) Bhai are you serious?

Pramod : ( get up) Yes khushi I am hell serious. This only the way to make her come back. You just make her convince that I am having affair with my PA rest I will tell you what you have to do.