☺I am only yours☺

Hello friends

This plot is suggested by one of my reader but she asked me not to mention her
But thank you dear for this plot

Plot
This os basically starts when they all went to pramod massi house.
Sumod had confess their love.
Lily came as friend of agni only did not create any drama.
And now sumod agnima and lily gone for a campagin..

  Pramod encountered with dr lily bhatiyq and her love confession brutally rejected by pramod

Pramod ...he was already pissed of as dp was still angry on him .. and here the mad woman was saying that she loves him.. can't​ she see he was not interested in her sleeves blouse top and face full of make up..

he is only interested in his haryanvi dress wali susheela ji she was so simple yet so elegent... who turned him on with just a innocent look of her ...
his desire and love only for that one particular girl...but here seems like everyone has become villain in their love story..
be it dp ji or from now dr.lily.. with all this thought pramod entered in tent.. and saw his susheela ji was sleeping shivering in cold......

he shook his head.." what the hell for blanket is here..for making chapatis.. can't she take it"- thought pramod...he covered her with blanket and came out of tent and sit in front of fire...

After sometime susheela also came there covering herself with same blanket and sat infront of pramod ..

Pramod saw her and asked- soi nhi...

S- bs aakh khul gyi..she saw pramod lost.."kya soch rhe"

Pr- kuch nhi bs yuhi..

S- lily k bare me..

Pramod saw her in surprised and asked- you heared all that.. didn't you..

S - mai tumhe dhubdhte hue aa gyi thi..ar fir maine suna ki lily ne kaha that she loves you..ar tumne bhi kaha ki you are already in a relationship.

Pramod invited her in his arms spreading it..'" come here".

Susheela went near him and wrapped him in same blanket...

Pramod hold her securely and little possessively then kissed her forehead.. then eyes..

P- i am only yours you know na.. don't you trust me...

S - i do..

P - then??

S - i don't like her..

Pramod smiled and said- even I don't like her..both giggled.. and there was an eye lock. 

Susheela' s vision went to his lips..she raised herself little up and touched his lips with hers..

Pramof felt a jolt with her sudden boldness..he wanted to love her whole night.. 
but for his bad luck he can't now..he has to control..but he didn't miss chance to kiss her luscious lips..they kissed passionately..

After sometime they aparted...

Susheela lowered her eyes due to shyness..they were sitting in a way like sushela' s back was facing pramod's front....

Pramod - pta h susheela ji phle mujhe lgta tha ki wo ldki kitni bewkuf hogi jisse mujh jaise complicated insan se pyar ho jaega..

susheela frowned- mai bewkuf hu..

Pr- nhiiiii..mai smjhdar hu..

S- okk........
then she realised what pramod said.. and said- mujhe tumse baat nhi krni tumne mujhe bewkuf kaha..she sat with puffed cheeks...