😊After shaddi😊

Hello friends

Hope you all are well

Friends meine niche ek important note likha hai toh please read karke comment karna.

Basically this os is after sumod marriage

Sushela sat in the hall of chsutala mansion, with all ladies of house.
(garima Agni kd kusum Chachi just are also present)

They all were busy in chatting and applying mehendi to their hands for coming teez. It was almost 11.30 in night.

She was feeling sleepy; her hands pained by keeping stretched out for so long. She just wanted all this to over soon so that she could go to bed for getting much needed sleep.

Her phone buzzed indicating arrival of new message. She thought to ignore as her both hands were covered with mehendi.

It continued buzzing for some more time indicating arrival of new messages. She thought it must be something important from her friends regarding college work.

She searched around to ask help from someone. Everyone was busy in their work, when she saw pramod descending down stairs.
His eyes were fixed on her. That look on his face puzzled her.

Brushing her thought she decided to take his help. Calling him she asked him to open messages for her.

Without speaking a word, he did as told. So unlike pramod she thought.

Showing her mobile screen which quoted text by sender she knew very well, "Wrap everything in 10 minutes and come to parking. I'm waiting. Don't tell anyone" he left the place hurriedly not letting her chance to speak anything.

She was confused by his behavior and by the text she received.

Arguing with herself on whether to go and meet the person or not, for some time, she chose first option.

Telling garima that she was done with her mehendi and going to her room, she sneaked out of house and went to parking with number of questions rising in her heart.

There he was waiting for her, leaning on car with that serious look on his face.

******

Reaching near him she asked him, in one breath, "What happened pramod? Any problem?"

Without answering to her pramod kept looking at her. She was the most beautiful person he has ever come across.
That pink sleeveless anarkali dress gifted by him was making her look more angelic and her mehendi adoring beautifully on her full hands till her arms.
Her face glowing in moonlight, her long waist length hairs flying due to chill wind, few tendrils coming across her face were making her look like an angel, his angel his mind corrected. How he wish to just keep on staring her like this, forever.

"What happened? Why are you looking at my face like this? Is there mehendi on my face?" Sushela asked breaking his trance.

He started taking slow steps towards her increasing her heartbeats. His eyes were shining with the love for her.
He always made her feel the most special and important person of his life.
Now also his intense gaze did the same. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach.
Blush started appearing on her face making her cheeks go red and her mind blank with the intensity his eyes held.
She downcast her eyes not able to met his intense one.

He was watching her every expression with the amusement. She never fails to amaze him with her actions.
He loves to see lioness became shy in his presence. He always loves to see this shade of hers which was only reserved for him.

He was mad at her few moments earlier, when he was restlessly waiting for her to arrive in room. Nowadays sleep would be far away without her in his arms,
and when today she didn't showed up when he had clearly told that he needs her besides
him whenever he was at home and now when he was back after a week long trip away from home,
away from her his anger overpowered his senses.

Missing her presence for a week had left him with restlessness and when he wanted to spend some quality time alone with her,
his wife was hell bent on avoiding him.
One look at her face and he felt his anger vanishing.
Her presence acts like a smoothing balm on his heart which was aching for its better half.

He stopped only a step away from her sending her heartbeats on roller coaster ride.
Slowly raising his one hand at her face level he tucked few tendrils behind her ear that were blocking his views, brushing his fingers over her skin in process.

A sudden wave of pleasure passed through her body receiving his touch on her skin after so long. It gave Goosebumps to her.

Keeping index finger under her chin he made her face him, their eyes locked and the world came to halt.

They were staring into each other's eyes drowning into the love which they held.

Pramod broke the contact first and leaning forward he whispered huskily in her ear, "Long Drive?"

Sushela who was already losing in the sensation of his touch,
lost it when his cologne hit her senses, at his this much proximity. She could only nod in return.

On the other hand pramod's state was no better, when her only name lights up his world,
accelerates his heartbeat and here being so close to her did no help.

He opened the passenger door for her and made her sit inside.
After locking door of her side he took driving seat and drove off into the silent streets of rhotak to spend much needed alone time with his sweetheart.

The end

I just want to write some emotions of both of them rather than dialogues so i write this
Hope you don't feel bored after reading it😅

Important note

Friends i have recived many msg of yours suggesting different different ideas but i am confused kee konsa part phle likhu

So aap log hee muhje bata do

1
During lily wala kand sushela was very sad and broken so many of you ask me to show a proper conversation btw sumod which we don't get in show.

2
After shadi wala kand madhav tortures sushi
Ruhails broke relation with her and at last chotta haddi came to stand by her side.

3
On sumodagnima and their childrens.

Vote 50+

Vote and comment your pyara pyara views