😯Inteqam😯

Hello dear friends

Kese hai aab sab

It is full of darkness in the room, there is pin drop silence in the room... A girl is sleeping , her face is showing some fear, her forehead is full with sweat. She is pacing her head here and there in fear, as if she is seeing some dreadful dream. She shouts in fear and get up, she is breathing heavily , her forehead is covered with sweat, she is breathing heavily....

Girl : ( scared and trying to make her breath normal) what I saw in dream, no no don't think too much, its was just a dream. Don't think, dont think ( still breathing heavily suddenly see something and her eyes gets widened, she shouts in fear) ahahahahah.. ( cover her mouth in fear)...

She see someone shadow in window.

Background music;

Aa... o...
Jo dil mein bhara tune
Dekhegi uss zeher ko1

Girl : ( hell scared) hey who are you, what are you doing in my room, haan who are you ( speaking while stammering and breathing heavily).
I m asking something, who are you, what are you doing in my room,

She only able to see red eyes of that person which is showing deep pain.

Bhugtegi mere gham ko
Meri aah ke kahar ko
Apni khudgarzi ka ab anzaam dekhegi

Susheela see the shadow is looking at her.. She is scaring from that shadow.

soon she see the person and her eyes gets widened , she gets hell scared....

S : ( utter will difficulty and said in scared and shocked) yyyyyyyouuuu.... ahahahahah, no this can't possible,

Apni khudgarzi ka ab anzaam dekhegi

Thukra ke mera pyaar
Mera intkam dekhegi

its Can't possible ahhaaha ( she is scaring hell, and breathing heavily)..

Soon lights gets on, Girl is crying in fear while closing her eyes, suddenly she feels someone hand on her shoulder.

Thukra ke mera pyaar
Mera intkam dekhegi
Thukra ke mera pyaar
Mera intkam dekhegi

Girl : ( shouts in fear) ahaha ahaha....

Person : ( said in concern way) susheela.

S : ( listen voice and finds its familiar and turn and finds someone and hug that person and start crying ) madhav, madhav I saw.. Ahah ahah ahahha ( crying like hell) ..

Yup the person is madhav😮..

Md : ( hug her back and consoling her back and said)