😮Inteqam😮 part-3

Hello
dear readers

Last mai ek important note hai please read it and answer bhi kardena......

Susheela smirk

S : ( smirk) so mr pramod chaitala, how you are feeling?. Ouch so pain na... Tch tch..

Madhav also smirk..

Md : ( smirk and hug susheela) wow nice move baby, I knew it you will do something sure.

Susheela smirk to him back and looking at pramod with smirk..

S : (come to him and smirk) so mr pati Dev, how are you? I know you will say

( act) susheelw how can you do this
. tcg tch but mr husband I did it. Now, this time I will not leave you...

Pramod is looking at susheela being shocked . and his eyes gets closes..

Madhav come to him and check his breath

S : ( to md with smirk) madhav he is dead now, we have to hide his dead body..

Md : ( smirk), you are too good baby.

Susheela smirk , madhav hold pramod, susheela and md come out, md put pramod in car.. And they both sit and drive the car.

After sometime ;

They come on a cliff.

S : ( smirk) now this problem will go soon..

Md smirk too and they both come out..

S : ( to md) madhav after this we will marry soon..

Md : ( said) yes sure.. Baby I m also eager to marry you..

Susheela smile..

S : ( smirk) madhav now we should push his body from cliff. This time no mistake...

Md smirk and go to car and open door and gets shocked to see pramod is not in car.

Mf : ( shocked) susheela , pramod is not in car. May be he was sprit..

S : ( gets shocked and see car and said angrily) how's it possible pramod was alive..

Voice come!

" Pramod is alive susheela"

Susheela and Md turn and see pramod is standing at their behind. And gets shocked to see him alive.

P : ( smile and said) tch tch you both may be thinking how I save again right..

Show safe proof jacket.. And said by this sushea.. I knew it, you or your lover will attack me again , that's why I already arrange everything and I only make you come here, remember this place here only my car blast. Here everything starts and I wants to end here everything..