😌My love😌

Hello eveyone

Note
Friends i have posted my new story on sumod together forever
Please read it....😊😊

So hers just another random thought of mine

A letter from pramod to his susheela ji.......

Susheela ji,

Every morning, the sun rises with a hope to brighten everyone's day. Every morning, I wake up with a hope that I would be able to brighten your day.
Every morning, I wake up with a hope that you'll notice me. Every morning, I wake up with a hope of talking with you. I hope that we become good friends.
I hope that you will want me to be with you. I hope that you will miss me when I'm not around. 'HOPE'. How I wish this 'HOPE' will someday change into 'WISH'! How I wish this 'WISH' will someday later, change into 'DREAM'! How I wish that this 'DREAM' will someday even farther, change into 'REALITY'! I want to brighten your life like the sun brightens everyone's day.

Every afternoon, the sun shines bright to give warmth to his beloved. Every moment, I wish to warm you up. That coldness in you somehow kills me. I don't know what exactly is the reason for you being so indifferent. I don't know what exactly had so much power in it that it managed to fear you to the extent that you are now in an illusion that if you remain distant you won't hurt.
But, I exactly know to what extent you are hurting yourself by being so withdrawn.
I see that void in your life through your eyes. Your eyes, yes, your very own eyes! You have absolutely no idea how much they communicate. You have no idea about the volumes of books I've read about you through the writings of your eyes,
through the words that your eyes speak. I want to fill that void, I want to complete you, I want to warm you up like the sun provides warmth.

Every evening, the sun knows that his beloved want to retire to their beds, so, it hides below the horizon. Whenever, you need space, I'm ready to leave you on your own,
but wait, I'll always be watching you, it's just that you won't be aware of it. And then, whenever I feel that you are losing yourself,
I'll be right there for you, I'll be standing right next to you, holding that part of you which you've lost, you won't have to find that lost part of yours 'cause I will already be holding it right in front of you. I want to be the one to find you when you lose yourself.

I want to be there for you, every morning, every afternoon, every evening, every moment, every now and every then. I want to be the one for you, now and forever.
Give me a chance to be with you, give me a chance to hold you, give me a chance to complete you. I love you Sanskaar.

Only yours, every moment⏳, now and forever,
Pramod.

★★★★★

Hello people!! How are you all doing?

How was this letter? Liked it? Then please let me know through your votes and comments. I'm waiting.

Thanks for reading this letter.

Stay blessed! Stay happy!!❤❤