I'm proud of you 😊

Hello friends
Hope you all are well

So
In this story sumod are married
But pramod is an army officer instead of a doctor
And sushela is 34 weeks pregnant 😚And they both are orphans 😅

Here comes the day for their separation…..not forever but for a small separation……

He was getting ready in his room….when his wife entered with a sad pout

“Liar ” she said…….. ” you are a liar…..you promised me that we will spend whole day together and now you are going….huh”

He smiled seeing her cute pout….

" sushela "…he said encircling his hands around her waist…..

" baby you know na i also didn’t wanna go but it’s important…..but if you truly want then i will try to cancel it. ”

” She encircled her arms around his neck……i know it’s important…..but still you should give some time to your wife also ”

He smiled and broke the hug…..

” don’t worry my queen I’ll come back soon..”

She smiled….

He felt relaxed seeing that smile….

He hugged her from back and placed his one hand on her big baby bump….

” sushela i want our coming champ to be brave and understanding like you “…said pramod.

” And i want him to be a courageous army officer like you..”

” How do you know it’s a boy ”

” My heart says ”

He smiled and kissed her nape and tried to break the hug but she resisted…

“Plz stay like this for sometime ” she said.

He smiled and kept his chin on her shoulder……

They stayed like this for few more moments…..few tears dropped from her eyes…don’t know why but she was feeling something strange…..she want the whole world to stop for this moment….and she remain like this in his arms.

He felt something dropped on his ear….he looked up and saw her tears..

He cupped her face and wiped those tears with his thumb…

” Sushi why are you crying ??”

“Don’t know pramod  I m feeling like something wrong is gonna happen….”

” You know what…you think too much..” he said

She pouted…..

He chuckled a little seeing her pout and kissed it….

” You know what sushi always had a dream of having a life partner like you ”

“Like…what do you expects from me ??” She wants..

” Hmm…..i want you should love me the most……whenever i want to do something you should support me….but never let me go in wrong path…whenever i try to do something wrong….you should stop me..

” SOMETIMES WHEN I SAY ” I M OK ” I WANT YOU TO LOOK ME IN THE EYES , HUG ME TIGHT , AND say , I KNOW YOU’RE NOT ”

He added further…

” And you know what you are perfect…”

She smiled….

He looked at his watch and sushela I m getting late…i should leave ”