Sumod love making🙈🙈

Hello friends

Hope you all are well

So wese toh kal mera exam hai but aap logo ke pyare pyare comments padke mera maan kiya toh mene socha ek aur os likh duu..

So here you goo

But please akele bethe ke padhna varna......
I am not responsible for your condition😅😅

So plot of this os
It is basically after upnayan ceromany
Sushela confessed her to pramod but dp ji is in no mood to forgive her and told sushela also not to meet pramod otherwise the consequences are not good...........

In night

Sushema room

S in balcony

G naa sushela tu kha jaa rahi hai itni raat ko

S mai apne chotta haddi ke pass ja rahi hu pata nahi usse kitna bura laga hoga....

G par ghar mai papa ya chachi ji ko pata chal gaya naa tih kand hee ho jana hai by god

S(teary eyes) toh hoo jane dee mai jaa rahi hu

Saying this she left from there

And it starts raining heavily she reached pramod house (mini and jay are not at home) all wet from top to bottom

S rings door bell

P opens door and get shocked to see sushela here at late night

P aree sushela ji aap yaha itni raat ko sab thik toh hai naa aur aap phle andar aye

S hugs pramod (crying ) snd starts her balabering
P hugs her back

P sushela ji phle app mere room mai chailye kadpde change kar lijiye phir baat karenge

They reached in pramod room

But she was not in mood to stop her blaberring...he tried his best to calm her down but when she didn't listen . pramod smacked his lips on hers.. cupping her face with both hands..

Ist sushela widened her eyes..she was in shock.......
like what on the earth going to happen..
but after  recovering from shock she started enjoying the fervor of the kiss...
and in no time she was responding.. Pramod smiled against her lips...
and deepened​ the kiss..
Sushela's hands went to his cheeks..she cupped his face..
and started giving his pramod though competition in kissing ... Pramod was sucking her both lips like a thirsty man got water in desert..

After sometime they aparted and joined their forehead breathing heavily..

Pramod opened her eyes and looked at sushela raising his head..
his hands were caressing  her cheeks lovingly ..."i love you"...she said nothing more.. nothing exaggerated..just i love you..
She is not the woman of many words.. only he can feel his love by his actions...
by looking into his deep brown ocean like eyes..
which has always been ready to drown anyone.. ..the tears started flowing from sushela eyes.. Pramod leaned to her cheeks and drunk the droplets..

Then he looked at sushela who was looking divine...
he noticed her wet clothes... every inch  of her body's curve was displaying due to her wet clothes infront of his eyes....
he felt himself going hard down there.......

Sushela saw him looking at herself..she forgot everything about her pain about dharmpal words The lily ....only she and her pramod  was in this period of time...
she was suddenly feeling very shy feeling his gaze on herself...
and the kiss that happened sometime before made her cheeks red.. her tears were stopped...
Pramod hugged her tight to keep her safe from all the pain..all the meseries.. but soon the hug became passionate and sensual..