😉After 5 years😉

Hello friends
Hope you all are well

And sorry in advance if anyone find it boring😅😅

Plot
This os is basically after susheela  proved pramod innocent but she didn't realised her love for him and thus pramod left for london.......

But after he left she realised her love for him...

Shina (friend of pramod) and junior to him they worked in same hospial..

The surrounding was gllitering with lights...soft music playing in background was adding  magic in the environment...both were making the surroundings delightful...it was an  ball....
shina  came in ball with the most handsome man of the ball whose charm is enough to woo any girl without any effort.......

shina- pramod..yaha ki lighting kitni acchi h..na raushni dekhiye....

Person- yaa its nice.. but you know what..the people .and.the society can easily forgive a man who afraid of the darkness but the tragedy of life is hidden in the thing  when a man is afraid of lights...

Shina- urghhhhh...you and your philosophy...kaha se laate ho tum baateien...achha wo sb chodo...music is so nice na..

Person-yaa it's nice...i like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things

And shina glared at the person..she said- you know..you are mr.weirdo...mujhe koi mila nhi na isiliye tumko pkd layi..qki ball me couple enteries thi..

Person- so i am last choice of yours..

Shina- off course..and you know i am so brave girl who directly asked her senior for being her partner for ball..

Person- yaa i know dr.shina..

Shina- and you know.. your conception about music is wrong.... music is the language of spirit..where words fail music speaks...

Person clapped and said- wow..ap v philosopher bn gyi..

Shina- ab tumhari sangat ka asar to hona hi tha..dr.pramod chautala .

Yes the person is dr.pramod chautala urf chotta haddi

He just smiled....

Shina- chlo tumhe kisi se milwati hu..

P- kisse??

Shina- meri childhood friend h..

She stated dragging him catching his hands..

Shina reached where her friend was standing. Her back was facing them....

Shina called the girl- susheelaaaa

Listening susheela 's name pramod heart beat picked up pace...his breath was hitched​ in his throat .. when the girl turned to them..only one thing came from his mouth.."susheela"... after long years taking her name from the bottom of his heart make him alive again..he was feeling so vivacious,full of life..

Susheela saw the person.. and her world paused for a moment..only her chotta haddi and she was in that particular moment..
everything​ stopped..only she can see those beautiful eyes that were giving her intense look.. making her feel like breathing again after so many years.." chotta haddi" - she whispered the name with full devotion like worshipping..

And the song started in background..

Music-ummmmm ummmmm .....

Both pramod and susheela were comming closer with slow speed...