😵Yeh periods ugggh😵 part- 2

Hello friends kese ho aap sab
Hope you all are well

This time I am writing my own experience of yesterday night or i say today morning.
In line comments please.....😊🤗

Pramod woke up startled, hearing someone sobbing. He frantically looked around but saw no one, he scratched back of his head and thought it might be his imagination or dream.

But then his eyes fell upon the tiny figure which was curled up into a ball on the sofa.

" susheela" he whispered to himself, shocked.

He removed the duvet and ran to her who was bellowing. He kneeled down in front of her trying to calm his heart which was thinking of every worst possibility.

P : susheela

He whispered and she looked up from her tear stricken face, his heart broke seeing her bloodshot eyes and almost red face due to crying.

P: Kya hua susheela ?

He whispered, caressing her hair while she sobbed more, making him worried.

He made her sit up and wiped those tears away from her cheekbones. Cupping her face in his palms, he kissed her forehead.

P : ab batao kya hua?

He asked and she sniffled, wiping her nose messily. She took few deep breaths to calm herself but again burst out crying.

His eyes widened and hugged her tightly, she buried her face in crook of his neck, letting her tears find a home in him.

He rubbed her back and she hide herself in his embrace. A sharp pain passed through her body and she winced.

Pramod pulled back from the hug, looking at her worried who was now clutching her stomach, muttering hundred of curses.

She bit her lips to control her sobs and it clicked him

P : wait.... Are you on your periods?

He asked and she nodded slightly. Pramod banged his forehead and held her arms, supporting her to the bed.

He made her sit on the bed and kneeled down in front of her.

P: apne mujhe pehle kyu nahi uthaya? Aur aap kab se roo rahi thi?

She looked down as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

S: 2 ghante se

She whispered, not meeting his eyes and his eyes widened in shock. He was about to give her a lesson but soothing her pain was more important.

He got up without saying anything and walked away from the room and it irked susheela. She looked at his retreating figure with tears in her beautiful doe shaped eyes.

S: what else did I expect! Of course, he would be disgusted by me.

She whispered to herself with a pained smile playing on her lips and cried bitterly.

Clutching a pillow in her hands, she bellowed harder. More than the pain of cramps, her heart pained more now.

"susheela...." A voice called out and she looked up.