Chubby baby

"I am sorry taehyung , but i cant continue this anymore .  Look at me,  I  am Jeon Jungkook.  And you a fat kid.  So I am breaking  up with you.  You maybe hurt. But Its better sooner.  We date like a year but Its humiliating  to have a this fat boyfriend .  I thought you are going to change as I told you so many time.  But no.  So today is the end. I am breaking  up with you" Jungkook said with a blank face .  "Jungkook, are you serious?  You have to break up today? On his birthday.  " Yoongi yelles at jungkook.  Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"So,  you are breaking  up with me? " Tae said more like question .  Jungkook nods "Cool.  You can leave after the cake cutting  also the door open if you want now.  " Jungkook  looked at tae with shocked eyes..  "Arent you going to cry? " Jungkook asked.  Tae just looked at him with bored face "Jimin,  start music.  Its my party for god sake"

Jungkook was furious .  But he calm himself saying maybe tae faking. Its nothing .

Tae was dancing  with jimin with no care about others not even his new ex jungkook. 

A week later..

Finally  school opend and jungkook was eager to meet with his friends more like his ex.  He was expecting how tae will react. He imaged a whole  drama in his mind.  As soon jungkook reached school he found Yoongi,  Namjoon talking ,  so he went to them and greet them.  "Whats up guys" Namjoon greet him and scold him  "Good morning  kook.  I am Very much disappointed with you. How can you break up with tae on his birthday  with 'you are fat ' reason.  " Jungkook pout "I bare him for a year even with his fat self.  Still you are scolding  me on our first day " Namjoom was about to say something  however yoongi pat his shoulder to stop him.  Namjoon stop and sigh. 

"HEY GUYS" Tae shout  and ran to them dragging jimin and jin with him.

"I miss you Joonie hyung " tae hugged namjoon.  Namjoon ruffles his hair and hug him back. "Me too kid" "How was your camp?  Did you brought that dessert I asked for?" "It was good and yes. " Tae gave him his boxy  smile and in return namjoon gave him his dimple smile. "Tae,  lets go. If i stay here for too long,  I might hit someone  " Jimin said ,  Jin glared  at jungkook. 

Tae just nods,  hugs the boys even jungkook and left with them.   Jungkook  was furious now.  How can tae be this cool. 

Yoongi and Namjoon just pat jungkook shoulder  and left for Their classes. 

Next day ....

Everyone was chatting like a normal day . Out of nowhere Jungkook appears "Hey guys , My place at 7 ?" Everyone said ok . Well, maybe tae show them his puppy eyes .

At Jungkook's ..

"Hey Please come in " Jungkook.  Everyone sat on couches and wait for Jungkook to speak. "So?" Namjoon broke the silent. "Oh yeah..  Babe come here. " Jungkook shout..

A beautiful ,  most importantly  a skinny  girl come out.  "Hello,  you guys  must be Jungkook's friend.  I am Lisa.  Jungkook's girlfriend. " Lisa gave them her beautiful  smile. 

"Isn't  she pretty? " Jungkook asked them.  Everyone hesitate  abit to say anything ,  Yet our Kim is a tiger "She isnt.  She is a goddess. Jungkook where did you find this beauty? " Hearing  tae everyone  just nods along While lisa feel her cheeks getting pink  and smile. 

Everyone  was talking  with lisa,  mostly  tae. They didn’t  notice someone's glare towards tae. 

After hours of fun..

Everyone  left .  Even lisa didn’t  stay  or neither jungkook asked her.  Jungkook was feeling  sweaty all sudden.  He was sneezing continuously .  His body was turning  pale. 

All of sudden,  someone unlock his house and hold him.  "Fuck,  Idiot why did you eat beef? You have allergy for god sake  "

Rest in Part -2  ✌🏻