chubby baby-3

" I can't tae . I can't betray lisa.  She love me .. I can't hurt her . " Jungkook said .. still holding tae like doll .. In response all he get his a laugh which was just showing pain , sadness , hurt  .. Jungkook just hold him  tightly .. Suddenly that laugh change into a painful cry. . Taehyung was holding his life on to jungkook ..

" Kook , why you can't leave her ? Is she more pretty than me ? Is she hold you like I did ? She can't even fuck you . She - "  Taehyung got cut by jungkook ..

" Yes , she can't do anything .  Yes she is not you .  And she didnt gave me pain SHE DIDN'T CRASH MY HEART LIKE NOTHING , SHE DIDN'T MADE ME A BAD GUY WHO DAMP HIS LOVER JUST FOR HIS WEIGHT.   SHE DIDN'T .  SHE HELP ME KNOWING EVERYTHING .  SHE IS STILL HERE KNOWING I DONT LOVE HER .. NOT LIKE YOU "

Jungkook feel good saying those but instantly regret when he was tae's eyes ..

Tae pushed jungkook. . that made jungkook sat on floor .  Tae hold his (jk) collar , " You know what kook .. she is everything .. but She is not me .. and I dont fucking care ..  I want you back "

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes , " Am I a doll to you ? One time you throw away , next moment you want it back .. I am a human for  god sake. .  leave me "

Taehyung didn't said anything , he just pull jungkook close and kiss him .. jungkook at first try to stop but this boy is also in  love  .. he lose his sanity in front love .. jungkook kissed back .

Taehyung carried jungkook in his bed room while kissing him .. jungkook was so into kiss he didn't realize anything .. all he want tae inside him again .  His body was craving for tae ..

Tae put jungkook in bed and broke the kiss , jungkook looked at tae with puppy eyes .. tae started to kiss his jaw line and slowly move to jungkook's neck .. jungkook was giving his space to work .. tae knows jungkook body like back of his hand .. tae slowly kiss jungkook neck especially his sweet spots .. jungkook moans soflty.  

Taehyung was still working on his neck but his hand already were on jungkook shorts .. as the shirt was already off .. jungkook put his hand in  tae 's hair and moans ..

"Tae- ahh .. make love with me ahh .. fuck tae .. " Taehyung just nods.   Tae hurriedly took off all his clothes and slammed his dick on jungkook's hole without any prep or lube as jungkook always love raw .  And tae is not in a mood to find lube ..

Taehyung was a beast in bed .. jungkook was just laying and moans .. slowly both lovers started to cry in their misery actually jungkook start crying seeing Taehyung ..  Taehyung also felt tears but he didn't stop and fuck Jungkook Senselessly ..

Taehyung was thrusting slowly trying to get as close as he can to jungkook .. both of them cum silently yes their body was shaking , their body did what they supposed to do but .. their heart was breaking ..

Jungkook slowly put his hand to tae's face who was laying beside him .. jungkook made tae turn towards him .. jungkook slowly kissed him .. tae also kissd back. .

Jungkook broke the kiss and still looking at him. .

" I hate you for playing with my heart "

Taehyung just looked at him .. and get up took all his clothes and left the room .. Soon enough jungkook heard his main door closed sound ..

Its all took jungkook to broke again .. he cried all the night left .. All he just want that man back .. back in his arms .. again make love with him, again ..want to cuddle , kiss , tell him how much he love him.. but he couldn't ..

He knows in their love story his hero is their biggest villain ..

5 year later ....

Taehyung change alot .. when I said change that means he changed .. Tae didn't only change physically but also emotionally ..  That night when left jungkook's home .  The next day .. he and whole family went to japan breaking all connection ..

2 years ago he again contract with his friends .. because he missed them? .. None of his friends surprisingly were good term with him .. Expect Jimin ..  Taehyung maybe always try to ask them about jungkook .. like where is other?? Is everyone single ? But no one ever said anything about jungkook ..

However .. he heart feel the similar pain when he received a invitation .. a wedding invitation .. Jimin sent him ..

He called the same number he always stare but he can not get enough courage .. to call .. but today he has to ...

" Hello .. Its jeon Jungkook speaking . Whose there? "

A/n

Lets see what happens in chapter 4 🙂.

( I have some study to do . If i didn't I would write full today 😑😶)

Btw , I am not good at writing smut .  So if its bad .. I tried .. ok