wifes

I tried something new ..

" 1 , 2 and 3 .. lets start "

" Hi , Its might be the first time I am seeing wifes telling their husbands love stories " the author said in a funny way so other can be little comfortable .

" Well , Our stories is something like this " one of them answers.  ..

" Ok who will go first ? " The author again ask. .

" I will , as I was the first one got married" one of them said .other nods and signal her to start ..

" I am Jeon Rose . Jeon Jungkook 's wife , 

Jungkook .. That man was everything a women could ask in her husband . Caring , loving , always put you in his priorities , always stand beside you in a word perfect .

In our 25 years of marriage I don't have any single complain against him . Its just I become his wife only just like he became my husband.   Just husband. 

Our marriage was decided by our parents . Soon after that day we meet , I thought he will be rude or bored person .. but he turned out to be the  best.  He was smiling , making me comfortable even I could see uncomfortableness in his own eyes. 

After that day we only meet in front of priest ... Our wedding day. 

That day when I looked at his eyes .. those eyes were empty like there wasn't any soul left .. I clearly remember when he said 'I Do ' he wasn't even looking at me . After our kiss first thing I did was look behind me.  

That moment I realized where his soul was ..

That soul was in another person eyes that man was looking at him with every bit of soul .. I was confused than Why a man will look at another man like this.  

On our wedding night jungkook didn't touch me , well he asked me if i want but when i say no.  He left a small sigh and just sat on the floor of balcony maybe that small sigh was sigh of relief. 

The whole night that man was looking at the moon like he was asking him or telling him something. 

The next day a maid knock our door and said someone is waiting downstairs waiting to meet us before he left ..

I can't forget that moment , jungkook hurriedly stand up and said sorry before kissing my neck like a hungry man which left several marks. 

Three of us standing in a big room yet it felt like only two of them were there.   That man looked at him especially my neck that he had small smile in face yet tears in his eyes he just shakes his head than walk towards him and gave me a ring.   A beautiful ring .. i was mesmerized by the ring but jungkook snatch it and hold the man's hand and drag him in a room.  I was left alone.  

I could hear there shout .. soon everything went silent only sobs sounds .. I walked towards the door opened a bit and found jungkook hugging that man like his life depends and crying his heart out  .

After that jungkook made him wear that ring and kissed his hand.  I was shocked.  When they started to come towards door I hurriedly stand where i was standing before. 

However only that man come out .  He told my hand and said ,

" Please take care of his heart and Heath ....         I am sorry I cant give that ring ..   "

Saying that he left ..

Than after 5 years , a card come to our house... More like a wedding card ...  That day Jungkook again cried , his tears really soaked by his trusted pillow.