Break up ( happy end )

BREAKING NEWS

BTS MAKNAE JEON JUNGKOOK HAS BEEN SEEN WITH IU .

JUNGKOOK WAS IN THE CONCERT YESTERDAY

JUNGKOOK AND IU KISSED EACH OTHER..

JUNGKOOK HAD A HICKEY AFTER MEETING IU

IS JUNGKOOK DATING IU ?

IS JUNGKOOK BREAK UP WITH TAEHYUNG?

ARMIES ARE HAPPY TO SEE JUNGKOOK WITH IU .

TWITTER HAS BEEN TURN IN A BATTLE GROUND ..

Taehyung was calm . He even accept an interview which is only depends on him and jungkook or iu too . His phone is buzzing from the morning . Everyone was only calling him to stop because this show will board cast live . Things can be ruin more . Taehyung didn't care much.  When He finally arrived at his destination . Taehyung get down with a proud smirk .. he can see how some reporters are given him wired looks he just left inside.  When he was go to the room where the interview will be happen . Jimin called ,

" Hello "

" Tae , stop . You are angry . Clam down.  Dont do this . This people will do anything for their TPR.  "

" Nahh . Nothing will happen . Relax babe " ..

Saying that tae cut the call . Soon he was ready for the interview.  He was sitting Infront of the camera. 

" 1 , 2 ,3 .. camera rolling "

" Good afternoon Mr. Kim Taehyung.  Its nice to have you here.  I didn't though you will accept this interview this easily.  But you are here "

" Well , good afternoon Ms. June . Feel completely free to ask everything you need "

" Taehyung ssi , you and Jungkook ssi is dating for a while. I mean 3 years is long .. but -"

" Its 7 years . 3 years in public.  We have been together for 7 years.  "

" Than its really too long . I know you already know jungkook iu thing . What will you say about it "

" They do look good together . Not to forget iu was jungkook idol girl "

" Aren't you feeling bad saying those? "

" Speaking facts doesn't hurt "

" Did you and Jungkook broke up or jungkook is cheating on you ? "

" Jungkook is a nice guy . He didn't cheat . We broke up . Look i dont have rings on my right hand" showing his hand .

" Is iu was the reason ? "

" Can't reveal that.  "

" Armies aren't happy about this . What you will say to them ? "

" Ms.june , they aren't happy with anything . When I was with jungkook only 45 % of them show mercy on us . 55% of them made me leave my group . Now i dont think they have any right to say anything about them .

We were a gay couple . We get hate ok. But now why the straight couple has to deal with the same shit.

I will just say to them.  We are idols . Let us breath.  Please on your life.   "

" Dont you think this will backlash to you ? "

" I don't care anymore . They did what could before . They broke the trust i had on them . "

" Do you think iu will be perfect for jungkook? "

" This type of question you ask an ex of someone . Well , No . She won't . No one can be as perfect as me and jungkook were as boyfriends . "

" You are something.  Jungkook kissed her , come out with hicks just after concert . Still you are saying those? "

" As far as i saw the picture . It was pretty blur not forgetting they aren't even holding each other . They were so much gap to get the kiss you guys are talking about .

About the hicks , jungkook was wearing hoodie all the concrete even in that pic he was wearing a hoodie . Before getting out of the hall he decided to take off the hoodie . that's time everyone saw his hickey . Don't you think its really brave thing for him to do ?

I mean ... "

" Ok lets end this.  * After seeing how tae manager signal *

Before finishing this do you want to say something "

" Yes , thats main reason I am here. 

I am not Jungkook boyfriend anymore . We broke up . But those who are happy thinking jungkook finally got free from this devil and now he is in a normal relationship . I feel sorry for them .

That hickey you guys saw that hickey I gave him . He was in that concert to invite iu himself as he was in that location for his own work. 

People who are thinking what is happening. . for them ..

I am here to actually invite everyone in our wedding

20th October is our wedding .

Dont worry it will be live .

Please come to our wedding "

...

Taehyung didn't wait for anything and leave the place . When he step outside everyone jump on him with question tae just stand there and rise his left hand to show them his ring . Soon someone stand beside him holding his ( t) waist also rising his left hand to show his ring .

Both look at each other and peck .. and then looked at each other .

" Love you tae "  jungkook voice hold so much sincerity that tae fall for him again .

A/N

I tried to do something new

Please comment is it bad or ok or good