My queen titi 2

Taehyung become a renowned lawyer in town in a very short time.  Well , he was talent , had courage to stand and talk to anyone. Also not forgetting the fact he had a supportive husband who was a respectable man in that town.  We can say everything was in his favor .

Still , jungkook wasn't happy with how tae has become also he cannot balm tae .

Jungkook always wanted tae to stand for omegas . He wanted his husband to support those who were getting beaten by their husband or in-laws. However tae lose that thought, he just had cases of alpha's ..

Jungkook can not even say something about it as he was the one who sent tae aboard when he was much younger.. tae maybe doesn't know the problems or maybe if he is seeing them but ignoring like others. 

Jungkook come home and asked if tae has returned or not when he received a negative answer he further asked where is tae ? Soon he got the answer . His omega was helping another omega in her labor.  .

Jungkook nods and went to his room he was happy that atleast tae is helping an omega in her toughest time. 

" Push miso .. just one more push " Miso gave her all in that push the baby's shoulder come out which tae gently hold and drag that baby out . The whole room filled with baby's cry .

" Congratulations miso , Its an omega girl "

Taehyung said when he gave that child to her mother . Miso was crying in happiness, she was feeding her baby , tae was also lost in the pure bond that he didn't saw how the other omega's gulp and their eyes were turn watery .

Is it happy tears ?

Or ,

They know about something ?

" Kookie " tae laid top of his husband who hmm as answer.  " You know miso have a beautiful daughter . She is an omega . God protect her from all the evils "

Hearing daughter and omega in one sentence along with miso jungkook whole body somehow become numb ..

" Miso .. as if alpha jisung wife .. " jungkook asked like he was scare .. his voice was cracking little bit . But tae was so happy to notice that .

" Yes . They are maybe going name her tomorrow . That will be so much fun right . We will gift ...."

Taehyung kept ranting but jungkook was lost .. jungkook hold Taehyung tightly making tae stop talking. 

" What happened kookie ? "

He ( tae ) finally saw how jungkook was tense .

" You are going out with me tae.  Tomorrow we will leave as early as possible " jungkook said .

Taehyung nods but doesn't mean he agree . He is a lawyer for God sake . He can already guess something is wrong .. .

Next morning , tae and jungkook leave early in the morning . Tae notice how everyone even mina , jimin's mother in law also wanted tae to leave when she always taunt tae for going with jungkook .

They were almost half way when tae pretend to have a bad pain in chest .. jungkook didn't have a choice he turn back towards to their pack as only doctor who can treat properly  they will find in their pack .

" Things maybe done. . " Jungkook thought .. " you want him to fight for them also doesn't want to saw him the real world " his inner self said .  " I am scare about his reaction . I gave him all love and protection what if he can not handle the truth "
" He needs to learn . How much you will hide .. "