Belongs to each other

❗❗❗Warning❗❗❗❗

* Drug
* Violence
* Hateful comment
* Curse
*Alcohol
*Beating

(

Its a toxic story so read it keeping that in mind )

Jungkook a 30 year old who is a defined mess. He is already divorced 3 times . His father left him billions dollar and a big ass company , which is the only reason he is ok .

Jungkook is a drug addict , alcoholic and worse husband anyone can get so that wasnt any wonder when he got divorced three times. But he doesn't care at all.

Jungkook always cared for look , he doesn't care about other things maybe he care for his company .

Jungkook was walking around finding his new pray. Most of the time he look for them in middle class areas so he had more power than them. Jungkook was walking around when he was bash by someone . He looked at the person his breath stop for a moment that man looked an angel so pure and so beautiful just by seeing his eyes jungkook knew whom he want .

Kim Taehyung , a silent man, just because he most of the time he stay silent everyone thinks him as an shy , scared boy. He has normal 9 to 5 job which was enough for him if only his brother didn't come with his 3 kids and pregnant wife after loosing his job .

Jungkook welcome Taehyung in his house which was a literally a mainson to Taehyung . Now Taehyung is a Jeon . Marrying Taehyung was way more easy than jungkook thought. He just went to his brother throw the proposal with some money and 2 days later Taehyung is his . Money talks bitches .

Jungkook and Taehyung went to their shared bedroom as its their first night. Jungkook thought Taehyung will throw fits about sex however when they enter inside the room Taehyung pushed jungkook on the wall and kissed him .. that kiss was full of lust . Jungkook obviously kissed him back . Their clothes were on floor even before they could have know . That night was pleasure for both of them . They will agree that was best fuck they had in years.