Chapter 14

On Harriet's Birthday

Gatwick Airport

Harriet headed into the airport, sorting all the customs out before heading into her flight. She enjoyed listening to her music as she goes through her runes book disguised as a science fiction as well as some customs books of her duties also disguised. Harriet sighed as her plane was delayed again, so far her 8 and half hour flight turned into 10 hours. She was tired and slightly regrets not just getting a port key to her mansion. Then remembers not only is this almost impossible to track for the magical community but it would also her not feel and/or be sick.

Finally Arriving she gets off as one of the first people since she was in first class. She goes through all the security before picking up her suitcase and headed out to look for the guy holding up a sign with her new identity, she was given by the goblins for security reasons.

She watched as loads of people walked around, practically ignoring her as she looked around happily. Seeing a sign reading 'Violet Peverell' she headed over, dragging her case with her. Seeing her he put the sign down, he confirmed her identity before packing her bag into the boot and driving to a massive mansion, just outside midtown Manhattan new york. She could see all the amazing sites before he stopped in front of a beautiful mansion. (Image below)

It was bright, open and gorgeous

It was bright, open and gorgeous. The structure was not only friendly and happy but obviously family orientated. Though the swimming pool scared her slightly. She had never been taught to swim, she was lucky she survived the trail in the Triwizard tournament. Though she was meant to survive, that's why Barty Crouch junior helped her after all.

She headed inside with her bag the driver had taken out the boot. She looked around in amazement and already in love with the place. Not only was everything fully furnished and perfect but it was also modernized, which she was happy about.

She was excited to look around from the black marble kitchen to the library to the potion room. Then to the study room, computer room and the many bedrooms. Her favourite room, also known as the lady/lord suite. It was amazing. (Image below)

Harriet was about to head down to grab her case she left in the hall when a house elf popped into the room with her suitcase

Harriet was about to head down to grab her case she left in the hall when a house elf popped into the room with her suitcase. She jumped in shock but then smiled at them friendly. Looking around suddenly as she heard more pops and there were now 4 house elves around her.

(L: Lilies/ head elf, K: Keke, A: Amy, J: Jonas, H: Harriet)

H: Hello, you must be the house elves looking after my properties?

L: Yes Mistress that is us. I'm Lilies and I'm the head elf and this is Keke our gardener, Amy our cook, Jonas our man cleaner.

She says as she indicates to each of them separately. Harriet nodding as she tries to remember each of their names.

H: Ok that's good to know. Anything else I need to know, I'm new to all of this?

L: Yes yous needs to bonds with us to share magiks and create a bond that helps us.

H: Alright I'd be happy to do that so how do I do that?

Lilies then nods and helps her through the process. Creating a bonding contract and explained the rules. Feeling the bond snap into place, she gasps surprised at the being able to actually feel it. She smiles at them as she can feel them. Setting up some ground rules, no showing in front of muggles, please take care of yourselves. These kinds of rules. They looked shocked at her rules but agree to them and help her unpack everything which was a lot at the case was a mini apartment.

After having dinner and her meds bed went straight to bed exhausted. Ignoring her glowing mailbox and diary.