Chapter 35

New York, Midtown Manhattan

Steve, Natasha and Clint successfully defeat the wave of Aliens that attack them. All of them stop for a few seconds to catch their breaths. "Loki is going to focus his attack on us for now and we need to take advantage of this. As long as they focus on us they aren't focusing on the civilians." Steve says to them. "Once he is broken out of the mind control these things will run wild." Steve continues.

Before he could finish a loud motorbike approached them, Bruce on it. They look confused and approach him. Natasha having a small smirk on her face. "This looks horrible." He says to them. "I've seen worse." Natasha says. "Sorry." Bruce says rubbing the back of his neck. "No, it's fine we could use a hand though." Clint says to him, Bruce then smiles at him. "You must be Clint." Bruce responds to him as Clint rubs his wrist before looking at Natasha's smirking face.

"I see I missed a lot, tell me later." Clint says to them. "I'm here to help." Bruce tells them. "Stark we got Banner." Steve tells him over the intercom. "I see Natasha was right. Tell him to suit up, I'm bringing the party to you." Stark Responds as he starts approaching them still being followed by the massive creatures.

As Tony comes into their view so do the two giant creatures following him. As he gets closer so do the creatures. Steve holds his shield tighter as Clint aims his bow ready. Natasha getting into position as Bruce watches unsure. "I don't see how this is a party." Natasha says, hearing Tonys small laugh over the intercom.

Tony went down and flew low to the ground, one of the creatures doing the same as the other stayed high in the air crashing into a building, causing more damage. Before flying again. Bruce moved more in front of them, as if protecting them. "Dr Banner now might be a good time to get angry." Steve says to him, feeling a little unsure.

Banner slowly move more in front of them, feeling Hulk preen happy to want to protect them. "That is my secret Captain , I'm always angry." Banner says as he slowly turns green and transforming in front of them. He moves his fist back and once he was sure Stark was out of the way he hit it. Causing it to shatter under his fist, breaking it into several pieces.

Just as the second one approaches them Thor hit it with a bolt of lightning bolt, electrocuting and killing it. It disintegrates to ash in front of their shocked faces. Other aliens that obviously heard the drama swarm to them, enraged as they attack them causing another large fight. Though Hulk cuts it short with his fists as his drive to protect his soulmates controls him.

Loki watches this from a air scooter, his eyes a glowing blue with a blank face. "Send in the rest." He commands emotionlessly. Several more large creatures carrying armies come through the black hole in the sky. People look up in terror as this happens. "Guys!" Natasha calls to them and points upwards after getting their attention. "Call it captain." Tony says to Steve. "What do we do?" Clint asks them. "We work together" Steve tells them.