Chapter 16

New York, Natasha's Apartment

After Passing the security check she sorted her apartment out and got ready for her interview, looking smart and ready she goes over and checks all the information to get ready. Then she shoots Clint a quick text 'Hey Love, my mission is to do with Tony Stark. This is gonna be weird. I'll give you the low down later. I love you. '

She then heads out to the tower. Looking up at the obnoxious name as she sighs before heading out. After going through all the check ups and security she got into the interview, meeting pepper first and then Tony and Happy.

She follows them to a rather large room as Pepper and Tony chat quietly as she listens in. She puts on a perfect smile as they start talking, (just Pepper and Natasha). "Well we believe we have all the information required here. Thank you so much. Though considering the role you are applying for you need some basic self-defence skills. Nothing much to worry about. If you could please step into the ring and just have a simple test. "Pepper said as Natasha nodded and got into the ring, intent on not showing off too much as it might be suspicious.

She had expected something like this, but she was a little concerned. She had to be careful not to go to far though. Watching as Happy got into the ring she checked on Tony who was still completely ignoring her. Happy watches her, smiling as he tries to reassure her and give her advice.

She feels Happy getting closer to her as Tony finally looks at her, frustrated they hadn't started yet. "Well, Wonder woman what have you got?" he says as she suddenly looks shocked as her wrist tingles, changing. Grabbing her wrist in surprise as Happy suddenly comes at her. She tackles him down and goes a bit harder than expected as he smacks against the floor.

She gets up and offers him her hand helping him up. She looks up at Tony, not sure what to say as she just says. " It's you...?" As he gasps and grabs his wrist as her real name appears on his wrist as he looks at her shocked. She climbs out off the ring and pulls her sleeve up now showing two names and 10 more Soulmate lines. He pulls his sleeve up and shows two names and 10 soulmate lines. "So your name is actually Natasha?" he asks confused. She gets slightly embarrassed but doesn't show it much.

"Yep, sorry its complicated." She says as Tony gets up and comes over to her. Sighing slightly as he looked at her, trying to read her wrist distracted. "At least now I know why those words were so confusing." He says, sounding happy as he looked at her. She smiles at him slightly, feeling weird as her soulmate is her work. She didn't like mixing them both. "Have you found any of our other soulmates?" She asked, wanting to know more for Clint than herself. He nods, "Yeah his name is Peter he is 18 and actually he is in college just outside of New York at the moment." He says, smiling slightly.

"Have you met any of our other soulmates?" Tony asks excitedly. She smiles thinking of Clint. "Yeah, my best friend we have known each other for years, his name is Clint." She says, getting distracted. Tony suddenly coming back to reality, smiles at her. "Can you introduce me?" he asks excited as she nods. "As long as you introduce me to Peter." She smiles at him as he shakes her hand. "Deal."