Chapter 28

Loki and Thor

Mountain side

Thor lands and let's go of Loki and he falls to the ground. "Where is the tesseract?" Thor asks, a glare set on his face. Loki laughs as he sits up, a smirk on his face. "Ah yes, I missed you too." He says to Thor. "Do I look like I'm in a gaming mood?" Thor Says frustrated to Loki.

"You should thank me. With the Bifrost gone how much energy did it take the all father to send you here?" Loki asks, a smirk still planted on his face, his blue eyes looking up at his brother. "To your 'Precious' earth." Loki sneers as Thor looks at his glowing blue eyes confused. He then puts his hammer down.

Loki stands up, Thor moving in and grabbing his shoulders. "I thought you dead." He says angrily. Loki looks at him, his eyes flashing green "Did you mourn?" He asks. "We all did Loki. We love you. Father he-" Thor says before being cut off. "Your father!" Loki says frustrated.

Thor steps back from him, watching his eyes morph back to a luminous blue. "The allfather did tell you my true parentage, didn't he?" Loki asks him coldly and clearly irritated. Pushing his hands off bis shoulders and walking away from him.

"We were raised together. We played together. We learned together. We fought together. You are my brother. Blood doesn't matter here. Do you remember none of this? " Thor calls after him desperately as he reaches for him. Grabbing him as Loki's blue eyes look at him coldly.

"I have always been nothing compared to you. Living in the shadow of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into the abyss. I was and should be dead because of you. You are no brother to me." Loki says angrily. His blue eyes glowing as he looks at him indifferently.

Thor suddenly looks at him in understanding. He grabs Loki shoulders. "Give me my brother back now!" Thor shouts. "I am not your brother." Loki states calmly as his eyes glow blue. "This earth and Loki are under my protection. Back off!" He says angrily. Loki laughs, "This is your doing. Marvellous work is it not?" Loki sates calmly.

"The humans slaughter each other in troves while you idly fret. You should let me rule them, guard them. Let me stop their mindless slaughter of each other. Do you not trust me?" Loki says to him as Thor glares at him in return.

"You think yourself above them?" Thor asks him. "Well obviously." Loki responds. (Imagine the Obviously being said Severus snape style.) "Then you miss the truth of ruling brother. The throne wouldn't help you there." Thor responds to him.

Loki storms off in retaliation as Thor follows him. "I've seen worlds you never even knew about. I have grown Odin's son." He sneers at him again. "I have seen the true power of the tesseract." Loki as his eyes glow brighter continues before Thor cuts him off.

"Who showed you this power brother? Who controls the would be king? Who controls you brother? Let me help you." Thor says desperately. " I am a king!" Loki states angrily.

"Not here. Not now brother. Give up the tesseract. Come home. Let me help you. Give up your poisonous dream. Your not you right now, someone else is pulling your strings. Let me bring you home, we miss you." Thor pleads Loki as he pulls him in for a hug. "Come home brother, please just come home."

Loki shakes his head at him as he pulls back. "I don't have a home anymore. Regardless I don't have the tesseract anymore anyway." Loki tells him. Thor gets angry, summoning his hammer into his hand as Loki continues. "You need to cube to take me home but I don't know where it is." Thor looks at him angrily.

Loki puts his head down before looking up at him as his eyes bleed green, "I mean it wasn't me that sent the cube away anyway." Loki says sadly as Thor pulls him back in for a hug. Thor steps back, watching his eyes turn blue again. "Listen well brother-" Thor starts before he is sent back by an energy blast. His green eyes suddenly ignited in mischief. "I'm listening."