Chapter 63

Harriet POV

The beach was great. Natasha got revenge on Clint when we played volleyball, She hit ball down hard as he tried to stop it. Yeah the girls team with me, Nat and Wanda easily beat Tony, Clint and Steve. It was a lot of fun. We even switched up twins; Pietro, me and Stephan vs Wanda, Clint and Nat. We won again but only thanks to Pietro's speed. 

After a while we headed back to the hotel and agreed to meet back up for dinner. I headed back to my room with Loki and Pietro. "I'm going to get ready. I'll be out in a bit." I say as I head into my suitcase. I shower and wash my hair. Then I get ready and do my hair. (Hair and Outfit below)

 (Hair and Outfit below)

Once I'm ready I head out of my suitcase home and meet the others who were also ready and chatting

Once I'm ready I head out of my suitcase home and meet the others who were also ready and chatting. "Oh My queen you are gorgeous." Loki says as he see's me. I feel a blush rise to my cheek as Loki approached me and pulled me into a kiss. I kiss him back, as we pull apart I smile at him. "Well my king, your absolutely Handsome." I say as he seems to preen like a proud peacock at my words. 

I giggle slightly as I turn to Pietro who smiles at me. "Well you certainly are a handsome specimen." I say to him as he laughs. "Well hearing that from my princess is definitely more special." He says as he pulls me in and kisses my neck. I blush and pull back slightly embarrassed. He smirks. "Well lets go to dinner." I say with a slightly red face. 

They laugh a bit and nod so we head off to dinner. We are the first ones to arrive which is a change from this morning. We were led to the large table and we have a lot of fun while we waited. We were playing cards. After Loki won for the 5th time in a row I gave him curious eyes. "Are you sure you aren't cheating?" I ask Loki. He smirks mischievously. "I would never My Queen." He says. 

I want to question him again when some of the others arrive. We converse before everyone arrived. "I'm glad we all made it on time this time." Tony says as he looks at me, Bruce, Pietro. "What are you calling us out for?" Pietro says in a whiny voice causing Tony to smirk a little. I laugh and a lot of us copy. 

We brought our food and after we ate our meal Tony called our attention. "Ok we are in the rooms we agreed on this morning tonight but make sure you pack up in the morning because we are going somewhere else entirely. We have another thing to check off our bucket list." Tony says with an excited smirk. 'I feel bad, I want to help him pay for all this trip but I don't want to hurt his ego.' I think to myself. 'I'll ask Loki about it later.' I think as I turn to him. 

Loki smiles at me and gives me a small nod. "Where are we going?" I ask curiously as the others turn to me in slight shock. "What is it?" I ask confused. I saw a lot of smiles. "You just haven't really spoke a lot in front of us." Natasha says as she smiles at me. I feel a blush rising to my cheeks again and Tony smirks again. "It is a secret." Tony says as I smile at him. "Of course it is." I say with a smile and laugh.