Chapter 19

Peverell Mansion

Harriet struggled up and headed into her computer room. She never realised how cool New York was, they have a real-life superhero. Ironman. She wonders how he deals with the stress of being a superhero. Looking into it more she sees vigilantes as well. Her eyes drawn to spiderman and Deadpool.

She smiled feeling better after the research. She went and changed her features and clothes before heading out to go to MACUSA. (Image below)

MACUSA headquarters

MACUSA headquarters

Harriet headed inside headquarters. She headed to the front desk and checked in as he checked her wand over. She was then instructed to head straight to their minister. She panicked slightly but followed their instructions to get there.

She met the secretary outside the office. She looked confused at her which caused Harriet to blush realising she was expecting her normal look. She shifted back for a few seconds as she nodded and signed her in before she shifted back.

She waited a few minutes before being invited into the office. He seemed very happy to see her. As the door shut behind her, he smiled at her reassuringly.

(H=Harriet, G=Graves)

G: Hello Lady Potter. We are so happy to have you here. Anything you need we are happy to accommodate.

H: Minster Graves. I'm so happy to be here. I just wanted to check in with what my manager has checked with you.

G: Ah yes. They have said you wish to go by Violet Peverell and us to deny to ministry to magic in Britain that you are here. Correct?

H: Yes that and I just wanted to check your rules on using magic.

G: Alright I'll make sure they are not aware that you are here. You are allowed to use magic freely in your home and out of sight of course. You can not use it anywhere else unless it is for saving lives, as such you are to as discretely as possible.

H: oh alright, makes sense.

G: I would also suggest joining Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry or getting tutors so you can get the grades in case you want them later in life. I know you don't necessary need them, but they are good to have.

H: That makes sense. Thank you for the advice. Do you have any suggestions for tutors?

He gives her a list of tutors and then Harriet goes to leave before he stops her.

G: I'm sorry but I must inform you there is a chance you will be visited by another agency we personally work with.

H: huh? Sorry I'm confused. Why?

G: Well they are a special company to help us with hiding and they are informed when exceptionally powerful people move here.

H: Oh alright I guess. What kind of special company? Should I be concerned? 

G: No you have no reason to concern yourself. They go by shield and mainly just wish to make allies to help in their goal to protect the earth.

H: I just left one war and having no intention of joining another.

G: I have no idea what they will tell you. The deal will just be between you and them.

She headed out afterwards and went back to her mansion. She then looked up and decided to contact the suggested tutors. Sending a simple letter to each. Inquiring about rates and best subjects they do and such. She waits anxiously to see if someone from the agency will come.