Chapter 48

UK, London, Ministry of magic

As Amelia Bones recognized Harriet, she was struggling to keep her composure, She obviously didn't think she would actually come. As Harriet was sitting in front of her rubbing her hands together nervously, Amelia looked her over noticing that not only did Harriet look healthier but the names on her wrist were slightly visible. She sighed, 'No chance Harriet is coming back to magical Britain now.'

Harriet seemed to have composed herself to look up at Amelia Bones. "Madame Bones what information do you need about Dumbledore?" Harriet asked just wanting to get this over with to get back to her soulmates as while they were currently on a mission it wasn't meant to be a long one. Amelia gave her a small smile and got some files out for her to go through.

"I just need you to answer these questions on the page, provide any evidence you might have as well." Amelia says as she hands the papers over Harriet who gave the papers a once over unsure but grabs her normal pen out the bag and starts answering the questions, most of the pretty ordinary.

What is your birth name?

How old are you?

Are you a witness or a victim?

Then the questions became more personalized to her situation.

How often did Dumbledore as your guardian check on you?

Did you inform Dumbledore of your situation and home life?

How much was Dumbledore aware of?

Did Dumbledore do anything else endangering and harming you or others?

She answered them all to the best of her ability trying to make sure Amelia had enough evidence to give him a good sentence. 'Well Harriet Lily Potter-Black. I'm 17. Victim I guess.' She starts answering the questions as she goes down the list. ' He never checked on me or visited me ever. He was aware they were hurting me both physically and mentally as I begged him not to send me back and showed him evidence. He was aware of almost everything. He put magical blocks, potions, spells and compulsions on me.' She writes down before handing it back to Amelia.

Amelia read it over before looking at her gobsmacked and unbelieving. "Do you have any proof of any of this?" She muttered out looking over at Harriet. A glint appears in Harriet's eyes. "Oh I have a lot of proof, including that he knew of Sirius's innocence. He was the one that cast the secret keeper spell for my parents on Peter Pettigrew." Harriet says Airily as she gets out the memories she had ready to hand over and her body scan.

Amelia's attitude changed, almost looking like a shark that caught the best bait ever. Harriet looked all to happy to help as she handed the evidence over to Amelia. After double checking Amelia had everything she got up to leave just as she was about to walk out Amelia spoke, "Would you ever consider coming back to magical Britain to stay?" She asked. Harriet sighed, "That is unlikely." Harriet said walking out and noticing the trio were still waiting for her.