Prologue

If it has started so it has to end

Time slips away like sand held loosely in hand. Sometimes, the sand gets blown away by the winds.
However still, at last, a particle or a few are left behind. Always!
But, you don't have to always see the particle.
Sometimes, it's just there and then with time, its existence is forgotten.

Such is the forgotten existence of the mighty stones which once caused things that still affect this world. The world; worlds! There are many but the main two which once broke out from the Earth are:
1. Maya Lok
2. Tantra Lok

Now here comes the rivalry, sworn enemies. But no one knows where they are.

These worlds are the kind of magical stories, with powers and spells. And the powers are the grant of mighty stones. Four stones of the Mayavi (people who have magical control over natural elements like fire, water, wind and earth) and one stone of the Tantrik (people who perform dark arts using spells and charm people and things. They are the devotees of evil mostly and get their powers from the evil source).
However, neither of the two has ever seen them... Since then.

But they are somewhere. And so is the Main Stone. But where no one knows. And now, no one even wants to know. They are like Gods to them, who are Almighty and somewhere.

But today, something happened. Something which might trigger the forgotten past. Something, which might force God to be seen.
If hate returns, so will the love. If evil returns, so will the goods. If darkness returns so will the light.
To unravel the old enmity, to finish the old search, the war, to take revenge, and to take the main stone.

They will come!