Chapter -39 Fallen?

Fallen?

The evening wrapped the sky in a cool orange blanket. The entire day passed away in the process of accusations and justice, which was a complete failure for the accuser.

Aisha was annoyed by things and she sat on her windowsill after her friends left. They had appeared after the classes and were blaming Rishab and Ishan for the sly plot. However, Aisha and Swara sat quietly. Bani had sensed the hung silence between the two and had asked the others to move. She expected Swara to stay back as she thought they needed to talk in private but, Swara was the first one to leave the room.

The vast landscape, the high trees and the day fading at the edge of the horizon. Aisha kept on gaping at nature. Her eyes darted from the forest toward the river. They travelled through the river bank and then she could see the huge mountains, smoking out fumes of the magma boiling within. The peace of the beauty around her was just the opposite of the storm within her.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Someone knocked on her door and she unwillingly pulled down from the windowsill and opened the door. There was no enthusiasm on her face to greet anyone at the moment and then her eyes fell on him. He was leaning on the door frame, his hands wrapped in front of his chest and a sly smirk on his face. His eyes were a calm blue and he was looking at her.
"Why do you always make that bullshit face when you see me? I look better than any other guy here."

Without an invitation, he walks into her room and looks around, noticing everything. After the checking, her room was left in a condition of disaster. A lot of magical spells and poison the unwail hidden things were used. But nothing was revealed while when excess of efforts were made, there were a few blasts as well. So her room was hardly a place to stay that evening. Aisha was proposed to stay with one of her friends but her refusal was much purchased for now no one wanted to care about her. For once, her friends also stepped back.
"Nice! You keep your place clean and organised."

"I'm not willing to hear you giving judgements on the way I live or look. What is it, Rishab?"

He shook his head, not looking at her and sat on the couch.
"So, you will tell me everything."

"No!"

"I'm not asking you Miss Lost For So Long, I'm telling you that you will tell me everything. What you've made, how you've made it and..."

"And why did you help me?"
Aisha interrupted his sentence, raising her left eyebrow. She gently pushed the door to close and walked in, standing in front of him so she could see his face.

"Oh! That... That will only be answered if you answer me properly."

"And, what if I don't answer your questions..."

He bobbed his head and placed one leg on top of the other, spreading comfortably on the couch.
"Then, this is something you are gonna lose including the pass you've got to stay here. I know more about poisons than you but I couldn't tell what this is. I can't even use it. I couldn't even figure out a single ingredient you've put in it."

The tiny bottle was swinging in between his fingers when Aisha asked him to stop.
"Don't move it like that, this could be dangerous.
Fine, I'll tell you. But, you need to give it back to me... Right now!"

He pulled it away as she moved to take it and said,
"A... A... A... You are not getting it until you tell me things. I know that this is capable of things so, I'm not giving you the chance to hold onto your magic and do away with me. Better, tell me and take it. I believe in profitable deals."

Aisha rolled her eyes and sat on the bed. Unwillingly she told him how she made the poison after she had a dream. A huge loophole in all the details. Just a line, I dreamt it and made it. She named the ingredients which hopped over his head and the process couldn't even reach his ears. He was shocked after the first line itself that he lacked the stability to learn more. Rishab was in a 'okay, stop I am not able to grab anything else. This is a very complicated' state.