Chapter-50 A Happy Family

A Happy Family

From Aisha's point of view

It's a very common thing to escape and hide our faces after causing some disaster. A sin. No one stands and watches their caused misery, no matter whether one is ashamed or not. Everyone runs away and hides. So... Fine I'm not a human or properly any specific creature, but, I also needed to escape that sight and hide somewhere in the dark. It all was too much.
I'm not ashamed of my actions today. Or maybe I am a little bit. I got too angry. But, it was all natural.

I was at the extremes of my powers. At the peak of them. Yeah, happy real birthday to me. I was born on the day and moment my real parents died, and this is the day they died and that was the moment they died. So, it's my original birthday. Aditya and Kriti wanted to provide me with every happiness in life they could. They never actually wanted to send me there. They expected me to turn eighteen here on earth and then they would secretly make me surrender my powers and we all will become happy converted humans. A family. That was their brilliant master plan, gone flop. Not their fault.

They provided me with everything in my seventeen years on earth. Everything. All the required love, happiness, family and anything needed by a person to live with and live for. Yes, till I was here, on earth, in Mussoorie, I had reasons to live for. Reasons to smile and to cherish life. But suddenly when I was abandoned, I lost everything, including my little reason to live for. It made no sense living for Aditya and Kriti, alone in Maya Lok when everything in me was telling me that I'll never see them again. And... That was actually the cold truth. I was never gonna see them again. But then, all this happened. I got called and all of a sudden, I not only realised having a family, I even now have a status. A place in this world. But... Do I want that status? Do I want that place? Is it meant for me? After what I did today, I've made a sensation in Maya Lok that there is a princess alive. But they'll forget my face, my name and anything related to me being me when I reverse the magic. They will not be able to connect the things to me. And... That's something I want. I want to vanish. From everywhere. Right now, there is nothing I want to return there for.

After all that, I wasn't able to stand the circumstances of my deeds there. I was able to smell the fresh blood of the people I'd hurt and killed as if I was a predator. I actually behaved like one. Standing there, I wasn't feeling human. Fine, I'm not a normal human, but I wasn't even feeling like only a Mayavi. I'm also a Sooryavanshi but those people are no different, they're humans only. So... Why was I feeling so different I cannot tell. My mannerisms were more like a starving tigress than a Mayavi. I don't know what had crept into me. But whatever, I ran away like a coward. I took my father and I vanished. I was so ashamed when he told me the truth about what I'd done. And when I tried to reverse my disaster, I sensed it all. How much pain I've caused. So, I needed to evaporate from there and bury myself somewhere so deep, no one could find me. And for that, I handed Siddharth the bottle of poison so that he could reverse his magic and I disappeared such that he couldn't get a chance to sense me. He's stronger now. He could have read my mind and followed me. I won't lie, I didn't even bother to reach the gates, I directly teleported to Earth. This might be the extra capability of being at the peak of powers, I don't know. But I actually tore through Maya Lok and reached Earth right from the cliff top. As we appeared, in front of my... no... In front of Aditya's house, I saw Kriti sitting on the threshold. I am no longer in a position to call them my parents. I just can't. Or I'll break. I don't have that mouth, that heart, that audacity to call them my parents any more. And... I don't even want to. The sooner I explain myself, the easier it will be for me to move on. Or, at least, let go.

Yes! Let go! I'm not here to bid farewell with a promise of soon return... I am here to set myself free from the burden of their greatness and love.

Standing here, I'm watching my father... No! Aditya looks back at me with a smile. He's still seeing me as his daughter. And then with a small gesture, he walked to his wife with his arms open. Mom... Ahh! Kriti looks up at Aditya with so many tears in her eyes.
'It's a dream! No! He's coming near me. This can't be a dream anymore.'