Chapter-31 She Cares?

She Cares?

From Siddharth's point of view~

To be honest, I wanted to see her. In these weeks, I've missed her like hell. I don't know, everything somehow reminded me of Aisha. The glowing fire around me reminded me of her golden eyes, the warmth there touching me as if her fingers were wrapped around me, the suffocating room had her essence and my soul was only calling her out. I was dying thinking that she would be gone when I'll return. She would have returned to the place she came from and would forget everything... Like Kunal. But I feel grateful that she is still here.

My father was very furious that he couldn't control me anymore. His magic wasn't working on me. Not a single chant was able to bind me. He stood defeated there, but, I was late in understanding that he can't be trusted or given a chance. He was able to humiliate me by showing me those visions and wanted me to come back. But then... He lost control.

Flashback ~

He walked into the dark room where he had trapped me under his spells. He had captured me in a ring he created with ashes of the dead and had blown his charm over them. The red light emitting from the ring was warm and was pinching each nerve of my body. There were rotten skulls placed on the outskirts of the boundary looking at me with their hollow dark eyes. The candles were placed on three sides of the skulls pointing at me. I was lying in the centre of that ring with a star pattern and couldn't make out through it. Tantra!

After several attempts, my father was able to hold me in that ring cause his magic was somehow not directly working on me. He had blown some greyish powder over me while speaking words that I hardly understood. But then, the dust never reached me. I was secured in some impermeable charm. He had to capture me inside without getting control over me which means, he had to disable me physically. And he did that! He injured me so much that I couldn't even think about running. He pushed me into it and I failed to escape.

When he came in he pulled up a jute doll wrapped between his fingers and said,
"This is your body! And I could make you do anything till I have this. You were solely under my control. But..."

He threw the doll towards me and shouted.
"Not anymore! This controlled my blood, my son, you. But what happened? Why can't I control you now?"

He sat down, outside the ring he made and looked into my eyes.
"What did you do son? Who is saving you?"

I hated the fact that I once wanted to be like this man. I seriously hate it!

I won't say that I was unable to understand anything but I was confused. Because as far as I know, I came alone and no one is here to save me. So practically no one is protecting me. Not possible! And, I don't think that anyone had done any magic that could save me from something like this. Mayavi doesn't have this sort of power, I guess.

"You don't have that blood with which you were born. And that changed just now... How?"

What does that mean? How can my blood change?

But then I looked at the doll when he continued,
"Your blood has something that is preventing me from controlling you. Life in this doll died...after the last dream! Your blood has changed! Whom did you surrender yourself to?"
Surrender?
He pulled out a knife from the strap of his shoe and threw it to me and said,
"Let me have the authority back. Drop your blood on this...Now"

He indicated me to cut my hand and leak my blood on the jute figure lying in front of me. After doing that, he would be able to control me. I know that much! I will be compelled to do whatever he says. My soul will be trapped in this doll. It will evolve as my body. I wanted to take that knife and push it across his heart but I was trapped. That ring of ashes was a wall that would push me back to the centre if I would try to run. I was in a suffocating room with one locked window and no source of air.