Chapter -13 The Meditation Session

The Meditation Session

She was least interested in attending classes that day. But, skipping classes was the thing she disliked the most. So she quickly packed her bag and dressed up to go. Reaching down, she ran her eyes across the canteen to find her girls but they weren't there. She walked in, got herself a coffee and decided to go and look for them.
"How is your hand?"

She heard an unwanted voice. Turning back she stressfully looked at Rishab when he said,
"You are such a clumsy person who gets injured so easily. But I must say, I like that courage. Honestly, any other girl would have been lying in the hospital after an injury like that, and you didn't even go there. I genuinely wanted to see you cry!"

He chuckled as Aisha glared at him with her anger-filled eyes saying,
"So now you must know that you will never get to see me cry! I am not that easy to be broken."

Shaking his head up and down he hissed lowly near her ear,
"And that will be fun! It's not that enjoyable to watch a soft girl pouring crocodile tears in front of everything. That gets frustrating after a while. But to watch a miserable person with strength, it's good and will be fun."

He had a wide grin on his face as Aisha completely ignored him and walked out.

"What have you done?"

However, Aisha was frustrated by the injury and the encounter with Rishab, her expression relaxed once her eyes met his. He looked at her hand, his eyes filled with concern and he asked again,
"Are you alright?"

Aisha smiled and said,
"Yeah! I'm good. It was just a small cut, Siddharth."

He bent his head to the left and said,
"However this bandage will prevent us from getting a shock now and again, but it looks not good."

He bought a smile on her face as she said,
"Come on! That's not a good joke. I have another hand, free."

Raising his index finger close to her nose he said,
"But you smiled!"

Aisha blinked her eyes slowly and then took a sip of coffee. Siddhartha was looking at her when he asked,
"Is everything good between you and your friends? They sat offended in the garden talking about some weird behaviour of yours. I wasn't listening to them, but, I just passed by and heard them. So..."

Aisha looked at him with surprise and questioned,
"Are they? Did I offend them so much?"

Siddhartha frowned asking,
"Would you like to share a bit of it?"

Aisha disagreed saying,
"No! I need to talk to them first. I know I disappointed them harshly."

She hadn't finished her coffee but she handed the cup to Siddharth and said,
"Please place it back. I have no time to finish it, I gotta look for them."

Saying this, she ran away while he kept on staring at her for a while. He was so lost watching her go that he took a sip from her cup. He finished the light warm coffee and soon after Aisha disappeared from his view.
'Seriously?'

Coming back to reality he looked at the now empty cup in his hand. He was shocked when he realised that he had drunk Aisha's leftover coffee without even wondering about his actions. Rolling his eyes in disgust he gave the cup in the canteen and went to join a group of his housemates discussing some upcoming competition.

Aisha reached and saw her friends sitting in the garden corner. Namrata and Swara sat on low branches and Ishi stood by the support of the tree. Her eyes fell over Bani who sat on the grass as she looked up at them saying,
"Guys! She needs time. It's no use getting mad at her like that."