Chapter -41 She Erased Her

She Erased Her

"Please! Let me go! I can't stay like this. I have to see them."

The headmistress nodded,
"Aisha, child, try to understand, it's just a dream. You can't be making a road on the path you have seen in a mere dream. I can't let you go just because you 'think' you just 'think' something is wrong."

"But! They are my parents! I didn't see them during the vacation and will not be allowed during the session break! But I have to. I have to go! My dreams don't lie to me, headmistress, they show me the fate."

Manyatha sighed and then held Aisha's hands between hers. They were cold and pale.
"You are overthinking. It's all okay, you know your father right? He is powerful, it's too much power for Earth."

Aisha's eyes were wet with tears and her face was painted with tension,
"So why can't we talk to him? Why is he not replying? He can't be busy at 2 at night. Definitely not! He can't be sleeping when we are calling him out so much. He can't be ignoring my voice."

"Aisha, don't think so much! I'm telling you, just go back and sleep. I don't want to make myself do it to you. So better ask your brain to keep quiet and yeah, kindly ask for a treatment tomorrow. For overthinking, or maybe to stop such dreams."

Manyatha pushed her away and Aisha was left outside without permission to go to Earth. She was angry and had the will to run away but she just couldn't go back on her own. She has no magic.

She walked through the corridor. All the sleepy lamps gaping at her dark face, the dusty floor under her tensed naked feet, the upset winds brushing through her skin and the offended heart bumping within her chest.

She had sent a message to Swara to come and meet her with the poison. She was heading towards the terrace and when she finally saw Swara, she wrapped in her embrace and started sobbing.

"The headmistress didn't allow me to go to Earth. I sense a threat on my family. They need me. I heard the pain in her voice. It was extremely broken. She told me not to make her regret the love she offered me. She said, that this day would come but she had faith in me that I'll make it alright. How will I make it alright? I'm here! The headmistress isn't listening to me, isn't believing me. I need to find out what is going on. Swara, my dreams don't lie!"

She patted her back and held her tightly. Swara stayed quiet for a while, wondering what could be done. But then, all she could suggest was,
"You can sneak out!"

Aisha looked at her with keen eyes,
"Then take me! I can't go without magic. The doors can only open with magic. Take me!"

Swara looked at her with misery,
"I could have taken you, but I can't. I'm not capable of doing it. I can't open the doors. And even if I can, I will not be able to carry both of us. I'm incapable of any magic which requires extremes of power."

Aisha held her head in her hands and sat on the railing.
"Damn it! This is awful! These incapabilities! I'll charm someone and use their magic to reach down there."

"Why so upset Miss Lost For So Long?"

She rolled her eyes and then looked up at his face with anger.
"I don't want to talk to you right now Rishab."

"But I want to!"

Swara stood in front of him, blocking his view of Aisha's face.
"Didn't you hear her, she said she don't want to talk. So get lost!"

"Why do you poke your long nose in everything I do? I asked her and not you. So, take this nose out of our business!"

Rishab smirked and slightly pushed Swara out of his view looking back at Aisha.
"Now, tell me, what happened?"