Chapter -34 The Mischievous Blood Drop

The Mischievous Blood Drop

Siddharth was shocked. He never expected such a solution from her. Sitting under the clear dark sky, there was a long hung silence between the two. And then he looked at Aisha searchingly, saying,
"No! Do you even know what those people can do?

When I questioned my father about my mother, he tried to get control over me. I can't even describe what all he did and said to me. Those spells are still echoing in my ears and I won't ever forget that all. He wanted to make my brain serve his orders. But somehow he couldn't and he said my blood changed.

He captured me and tortured me a lot, Aisha. He tried to use me as a medium for which my mother sacrificed herself. He wanted me to tell him the route of Maya Lok. He was after my life to know where the Mayavi lives, to know how to get up here. He couldn't find Maya Lok but he is strong enough to find me here and bring me back. If not me, then he could capture others as well as I've seen his powers and his limits. He has no limits! He called me through those dreams... Those horrible and painful dreams wherein I was watching my mother die but couldn't understand it. Maya Lok might be hidden but not anymore, Tantrik will soon find it. He has acquired a lot of power over these years. And those ancestors, even the Mayavi fear them I'd say. Tantrik want our stones! Again!

You don't know how difficult it was for me to escape from there and return without letting them in. Aisha... My mother sacrificed to protect me from all this and you are telling me to return and learn Tantra?"

Aisha bobbed her neck saying,
"No! I'm not telling you to return. That will be the most foolish suggestion that anyone can give you. Not even your enemy will suggest you that. Let's take this differently, what do you think who was the first Tantrik and how did he learn to do all this?"

Siddharth furrowed and said,
"How... And why will I know that?"

Aisha blinked her eyes and after exhaling a long breath which she had been holding for a long time and said,
"You didn't get my question. Focus... When there was no one to teach how did someone learn Tantra? It's like, how did the first human realise that he is different from the others and has magic and could use it to curve nature. By self-concentration and meditation... Right?"

Siddharth slowly shook his head understanding her words when she continued,
"You are the Prince of Tantra Lok. And you have that blood in your veins that can tell you everything about your family and ancestors. This means, your soul can make you see through what you've got in your blood. I once read in a book that self-meditation is the most dominant thing in this world. If you have control over your head and soul together you can even see the birth of Earth. So why can't you learn Tantra? You aren't just a Mayavi who will first have be gain the ability to perform tantra. Nah! You are a Tantrik by blood.

You just need to bring your head and soul together and learn. Ask the heavens to help you understand what you have. Ask it to teach you tantra. And what you will learn will be very different and powerful from what they know. Do you know why?"

She keenly looked at him when he bobbed his head completely lost in her eyes and her words draping him in a cover of anxiety and calmness altogether.

"What you will learn will not be anything that everyone might know, something that no one can teach you. You will learn it from the Tantra itself from the magic itself. You will learn pure tantra, and whatever you will perform will be pure with your good will. The magic itself will be your teacher. Siddharth Tantra isn't a dark art till you start seeking the demon deity. But you will learn it from the distributor of magic. You will perform pure Tatra, which might be so powerful to overcome the darkness of thousands of Tantrik. Prepare yourself! You are extraordinary... A Mayavi and a Tantrik, you can be so much better than anyone else in this world. You can be much more powerful than anyone else."