Chapter -9 The Rules

The Rules

The next class was nothing different from what Aisha used to attend on Earth. English literature, stories were written by Mayavi authors. Aisha had a keen interest in reading books so she enjoyed reading a different authors than Shakespeare and the others she was so well acquainted with. Here, all stories had magic and different standards she hardly knew about. She was learning more and more about Uttamlok in every session.

However, Astrology class seemed to be an issue for her. She stood clueless since she was never interested in stargazing and learning about the patterns and indications the sky gave. It was the first lesson she felt that she will need a lot of help.

It was about four. The sun was soon to set since the weather remained pretty pleasant throughout the year. Aisha was enjoying the chilled gusts of winds while walking through the open corridor with her new allies. Aisha lost speed and soon her friends paced ahead when Swara looked back and said,
"All good buddy? You seem lost. Come on, we are going to the garden, it's best to be there this time."

Aisha smiled and said,
"What more subjects do we study here?"

Ishita smiled saying,
"It's just the beginning, there are many more. You need to tolerate many new things, I noticed you were exhausted during the astrology lesson."

Ishita laughed while there was a smile on other's faces as Aisha said,
"Believe me, this is different from all I have lived till now. Out there, astrology stands in no importance in the life of today's youth. Nowadays very few people have faith in these things."

Namrata handed her book to Bani and walked towards Aisha to say,
"Look, we completely understand the status of Earth. But here, we are closer to God. In this world, no one can question the existence of God, fortune and outstanding powers around the Universe. It is because we have proof. We have powers, felt even more superior and have been indicted by God many times. So here, your mortal thoughts won't work. A day will come when you will also feel, that will help you stand differently from those humans. We all have felt the Almighty and his powers, during the self-focus classes we have once a week. You will also feel it once you attain your powers. Else, that session will help you attain them."

Ishita smiled and interrupted saying,
"She is more of a philosopher kind. Don't you ever mind her long speeches, but hear them carefully."

Swara continued,
"Yeah! Her words are impact-full and sort of informative."

Aisha smiled, liking the way she was being cheered up by those people she just met a few hours ago.
"I guess, very soon I am going to get addicted to being around you. You guys are nice, and you know how to cheer up a dead skull like mine."

Bani smiled and said,
"You know what Aisha, most of the time similar people who aren't complete themselves turn out to be the perfect support for others. We all, poor Mayavis who took longer to learn everything are best friends and we need no one superior to complete us. We can manage it all together. And believe me, if we grow up to five, we will live the best memories together. You are gonna love them as and when you understand them."

Aisha shook her head and then she paced up walking between them towards the garden. The green grass spread uniformly all around. To the sides were high trees, bird's nests and fruits hanging. Here and there they spotted children sitting on the low branches and chit-chatting with the ones around. Few Bhoo Mayavis were curing the trees with their magic. The sight was very nostalgic. They sat near the fences and started talking about random things they noticed that day. Most of the time they spent talking about students and teachers. However, they also drew a character of many in Aisha's view.
"Didn't you notice how Drishti was blabbering about you, Bani? She is mad at you and you will have a tough time with her now."