UNEXPECTED

"so you're the mysterious Jennie Kim..It is so nice to meet you doc!" with a wide smile plastered on Bambam's face with a slight teasing to his bestfriend, he took Jennie's hand and placed a kissed on top of it which made Lisa's eyes widen and take a bit shocked but suddenly chuckled from the doctor. 

                  SEATING ARRANGEMENT : 

Jennie slowly withdrawn her hand away from the guy feeling uncomfortable from the gesture but left a smile towards the guy. Bambam winked at her and looked at LIsa for a second who obviously got irritated which made Jennie realized that maybe Lisa, is a little bit jealous but that feeling is still questionable at her. They only knew each other for days and being jealous or in love must be next to impossible in a short period of time. 

"hey! stop teasing those two! come with me and let's get some orders for the doctors." Ten kicked Bam's legs under the table to get his attention. 

With Ten being the eldest of the three musketeers, they used to obey him with his commands to pay respect like an older brother to him and Lisa; Ten likewise, give his all support and love like his younger siblings. 

Irene and Sorn who are sitting beside each other begin to catch up with each other's lives in their own world. And there, Lisa and Jennie are left currently silent beside each other. Both feeling nervous and didn't know who will start a conversation. 

Lisa took her final deep sigh and eventually starts to say something realizing that both of them said the same thing in unison. 

"I'm sorry" Jennie and Lisa said at the same time to each other which made them chuckled. 

"okay you go first" Jennie declares first. 

"nah it's okay doc. You can go first" Lisa defended. 

"no. please I insist" Jennie looked at her in the eyes which made the Thai beauty swallowed a lump. 

"okay-Ahm. I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I did crossed the line Jen. I mean we've been known each other like what? 4-5 days? but yet I acted like a dumbass -" 

"no you're not" Jennie cut her off. 

"I am the one who acted insensitive Lisa. It's just that things are too fast for me but I am overwhelmed with the offer" Jennie continues with a nervous smile hoping Lisa will understand. 

"I know and I'm sorry for being that fast. My decisions were made out of my knowledge" Lisa responded. 

"wh-what do you mean?"  Jennie confuses. 

"I mean..fuck it! I'm out of words, But I had this feeling like my heart is happy for the first time when we've got that long conversation that night..if..if you know what I mean" Lisa stutters. 

"I do Lisa. trust me I do understand and I felt the same way but what do you mean for the first time? " Lisa was taken aback from Jennie's question when she realized what she just said. She was about to open her mouth to take back what she said but thing will get worst if she did but then she quickly changed it when Jennie's cat-eyes is very obliviously concern. 

"so friends?" Lisa gestured a handshake to Jennie which the latter gladly accept it with a wide smile on her face. 

"friends" Jennie answered. 

"you will make a good couple you know?" the handshake broke when they heard Irene spoke across them, 

Jennie felt a blush on her face and pretend to look at her phone. Lisa did the same thing and act like she did not heard Jennie's comment. 

Even though Irene's comment gave her a blush, Lisa felt a slight pang on her chest thinking that it is impossible for them to make a good couple when in reality, the other lady has a boyfriend whom she loves so much according to the picture she have seen on the SNS. 

The two doctors got separated from Lisa's friends when their bond ends after almost an hour. 

"shit Lis! you didn't tell me that Doctor Kim is really hot!" Bambam excitedly said when they saw the two doctor's car already left the cafe'. 

"shut it Bam!" Lisa's only response. 

"well if you don't like her, is it okay if-" 

"shut up Bam she got a boyfriend remember?" Lisa continues. 

"fuck it! they aren't married yet who knows?! maybe we are meant for each other!" Bambam scratch his nape and wait for Lisa's reply. 

"Do you like her?" Lisa asked her bestfriend and got a nod in response. She swallowed a lump on her throat not because of Bambam's answer but the sincerity in his looks. 

"okay" Lisa answered almost in whisper. 

"okay?! You mean okay-okay?" Bambam's face lighten up when Lisa nods. 

"Oh my ghad Lisa! you're the best! thank you! thank you!"  He hugged Lisa and the Thai princess' eyes saw Ten and Sorn's reaction with a meter gap. The eldest is slowly shaking his head while Sorn is mouthing "what the fuck?" on her and Lisa just fake a smile. 

"hey doctor! are you okay?" Irene asked her bestfriend as soon as they arrived at the clinic. 

"wh-what were you saying?"  Jennie waited for Irene's response when her bestfriend looked at her with disbelief. 

"okay tell me doctor! that creepy smile of your never left your mouth since we left the cafe. Does the princess look-alike is the reason behind those smiles?" 

Jennie  didn't answer but left her best friend with her smile and walk fast to their shared office. Little did she know that Irene is still not over with her concerns to the doctor. 

"jennie I'm just concern.  As your bestfriend I want you to be happy but the last time I saw that kind of  smile was also the reason of your heartache. 

"relax mom ."  Jennie rolled her eyes then chuckles. 

"I'm just saying that please don't give your 100% dear or you might lose yourself again. I don't want to see that scene again. It hurts me" Irene cracks a voice. 

"I know. And thanks to you, Seulgi, Jisoo and Rose'.. I will never gonna be that person again. I promise."  Jennie holds Irene's hands to assure her that everything will be okay with her. 

"I already told you this Jen.. No matter what happens, I will always be here for you" 

"cut the drama Irene I already know and proved that." Jennie winked at her bestfriend who shed a tear. They're dramas have been cut when Irene's phone suddenly rings. 

"hey Sorn what's up again?"  Irene chuckles  then became serious and looked at her bestfriend. 

Jennie noticed it and got curious when she saw her bestfriend looked at her for a  second and remain serious

"alright I will text it to you the I'll just ask her okay?" Irene said to the other line. 

"okay. bye."  Irene ended the call and fake a smile at her bestfriend who is still waiting for her like she already know that it is something to do with her. 

"well?" Jennie impatiently asked with her hands clasped on the table. 

Irene lean her back on her own table and put her both hands crossed above her chest. 

"well.  One of Sorn's friends wants to get your number and obviously not Ten because it is Sorn's boyfriend" 

Irene walk around her table and sit on her swivel chair. 

"Oh my ghad! How can i forget to give Lisa my number! " Jennie hide her face with her palms but quickly return it to type something on her laptop. 

"The thing is.." Irene started which made Jennie's attention fully on her. 

"I mean.. it's too obvious that Lisa is really got something on you and I don't know what happened but it's not her.." Irene stops and looked at her shocked bestfriend. 

"Then.. then it's.." Jennie said stopping herself to get curious. 

"yes Jen. It is the other guy. Bambam" 

Jennie's shoulder flopped down when she heard the name. She is expecting Lisa but for unknown reason, she is clueless on what's happening when it is clear that Lisa likes her even without telling her and to be honest .. she is starting to like her too. 

But what happened?