COMPLETE

J

Do you know the feeling of trusting someone with all your heart but still you're doubting if she can reciprocate it despite of all the trials and walls you both won over, but being far away keep your doubts higher?

It's been a year and more since Lisa left and she never contacted one of us of her whereabouts. Only the news can keep us updated but medias could be one of the most liar work I've seen. Sometimes they just go with the news about someone or something without the truth in it for the sake of a content. I know Lisa is very busy since she went home. She needs to talk with her family and she really did a great job. Roseanne's father released from the prison with Lisa's parent's consent. Her mom even gave him a $1,000,000 for all the damages. and helped him get back on his feet here on South Korea.  Despite the years that Mr. Park lost to be with Rose', they didn't bother to file a counter case about it.

Rose and Jisoo already got their own house with Rose's father at Incheon. They are on the plan to get married soon. Seulgi and Irene got a son with the help of IVF procedure.

Ten and Sorn already married and went back to Thailand to get a refresh start and build a family.  I even saw them on the news when Lisa's duty as the Queen of Thailand starts.

Yes. My king is already a queen.

"How come no one remembers?" I swipe up and down just to look at all of my SNS in case someone greeted me this special day of mine but no one remembered. Yes it's my birthday and sadness engulfs me as my mom forgot about it and decided to leave the country and also my busy friends; especially my Lisa.

"are you ready/" My mom called as I glanced behind my back. My mom and I decided to migrate in New Zealand where her other siblings lives. The clinic is  still open but I had it turn over to Irene.

"where is your luggage?" I asked mom who is only holding only her purse.

I nod and closed the terrace door of my mom's home here in Busan. Since Lisa left, I decided to live with my mom and have a break with everything.

I drive the car while my mom is on a shotgun. Everything's like unfamiliar with me. A the red light hits before crossing the other side of the road, my mom reached for my hand as I slowly look at her. She gave me a timid smile and turn her body to face me.

"are you sure you want to go?" She asked like she's been holding it for a long time. I sigh and nod yes to her that made her nod slowly to agree. I step on the gas again when it turns green. My focus is on the road but my peripheral view can see my mom who is looking at me with a poker face.

"can I ask you a.. very slight personal question honey?" She asked.

"Of course.. Do I need to remind you that you' re my mom?" I chuckled when she slapped me on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you accept Lisa's proposal about..you know?"

"marriage? for the record mom, I didn't reject her.. I just found it by needs not wants.. I don't like the idea of rushing for a marriage.. It should be a long process" I glanced at my mom for a second as she nods slowly lifting her feet.

" what if she will ask you today? do you want-" i cut her off by lifting a finger.

"Mom she should be asking me first how am I doing or where am I right?" I felt my cheeks burn remembering a year passed and there's no Lisa who promised me that she will come back and fix everything for us.

"But why are you still waiting for her?" She asked which caught me off-guard. The thought of waiting for her didn't slipped on her thoughts as I am doing it low key. I don't want anybody to pity me for losing a partner with no official break up.

"Turn your left honey I am just going to buy talk to someone" She said but I obey without doubting.

"aren't you in a hurry mom?" She just smiled at me.

"this is important baby.. just turn right after three blocks and stop on an alley beside a cafe' please I'm starving".

"but we just ate" I whined while turning again and the cafe' my mom wants us to buy something reminds me of the day I first saw her. My superhero. Lisa. All she did, how she fought back, how she easily beat those scumbags came all inside my head as a pang on my chest lingers through my body. The only difference is that the alley that used to be a dirty alley is now a well created alley to dine just outside the cafe. I can't see from the outside what's inside with all the flower arch in front as a long black curtain being a main door. and wall on both sides.

My mom already went out the car as she waited for me. I don't know why but she is acting really weird as I saw her awhile ago as she non-stop texting. I get out and saw the person I really missed the most who just got out of the alley. It's been years since I saw him and as he stands in front of me, makes me want to tear up. He went beside my mom and kiss her temple ans slowly walk towards me.

"dad" I said in almost whispered and we connect in a tight embrace. 

I wiped a tear fell on my cheeks and it took me awhile to process that this is really happening. And I hope Lisa is here so she can finally meet my father. But maybe she already forget about me and decided to focus on her heavy duties in Thailand. I really understand tho but I really miss her so much.

"let's get inside" My dad went on my right side as my mom to my left. Both of the holding me on my arms and I can't help but chuckle looking back at my preschool days where they held me like what they are doing now.

I laughed at how we walk slowly until we reached the arch frame with black curtain. I can see my mom almost in tears before she deeply sigh and wiped a tear. Maybe she is getting emotional after all years that's it's always her and me.