EXPOSED

L

The bar is full packed. It is not that I'm not used to it but having a relationship with Jennie makes my time with her became lesser. She well understood the situation but it still keeps my guilt more for having a full package girlfriend.

it's been three nights when I started getting busy in our eight days relationship. In those three days, I used to sleep at home as soon as I arrived home at six in the morning and woke up having a lot of missed calls and texts from my girl telling me to not forget to eat a heavy meal when I woke up and took care of my self because when she will visit me, I am still asleep and she never disturbed me from resting.

But I promise her a date tomorrow and these full packed people inside my bar will be a problem for me on getting late. i can't leave Bobby and my employees alone cause a VIP singer is always here three nights in a row giving us a free live show for the people. And she is the reason for giving us a lot of customers.

Who am I to complain? When a famous singer sings on my bar with nothing in return of a favor?

Even her drinks are fully paid after of many times of insisting my offer that her orders are on the house but she always refuse.

Being here every night makes us closer. She became my friend as a payback with all the free shows which our guests enjoy.

I never entertain a guest or even a VIP but I don't want to be rude with her and I don't think there's nothing wrong for being a friend with her. I am just hoping that she will never recognize me either.

I saw her winked at me after her last song and I just shake my head and smiled at her silliness. She went straight to the VIP table with her friends waiting when my phone rings. The caller is unknown but there's something inside me that gives me the urge to walk fast outside the bar and answer my phone before it ends.

"annyeonghaseyo"
"hello?"

"It's been awhile Princess" the voice on the other line said which made me frozen from where I'm standing.

"wh-who is this? I ..I think you dialed a wrong num-" 

เจอกันพรุ่งนี้ค่ะ ฉันจะส่งข้อความถึงคุณสถานที่และเวลาหรือฉันจะเปิดเผยคุณต่อราชวงศ์
"meet me tomorrow. I will text you the place and time or I will expose you to the Royalty"

My eyes widen in fear as it took over my body as the caller used my local language and ends it without waiting for my response and a beep from my phone break me from getting frozen in place. Expecting a text from the caller with the place and time but my heart thumps in a fast rhythm when he send the said message to me with a candid photo of me at the moment.

"are you okay?" a cold hand break my insanity as i was surprised with the singer's appearance beside me

Niki.

"y-yeah. let's go inside" i deep sigh as she clings to me like a koala. I keeps on pulling her hands away but she's too stubborn to get it off me. i can tell that she is already drunk as she pull my arm and drag me to where her friends are. 

"I .. I don't drink with guests I'm sorry" I told her one friend who is offering me a drink.

"come on! It's not that we mixed a drug in there just to have you on my bed!" Niki laughed at her own joke which made me fake a smile.