PERFECT

L

one week. One last week.

Dripping blood from my wounded knuckles, crushed bottles on my side and numb body of mine as I lay down on the ground at Bobby's place on the roof top. This is what life is about! I deserve every pain I am feeling right now. I felt like the unwanted daughter, the rebellious Princess of Thailand and the irresponsible partner to Jennie. Yeah. It serves me right. All the pain I am feeling inside my chest.. I deserved it.. All of it..

My eyes feels heavy as the moon started to blur. I had a fight with it. The moon didn't fight me back. I chuckled as tears still flowing on my heavy eyes.

"I deserve it" I whispered as everything slowly getting black.

-----------------------------------------

"Lisa.. hey!" I heard but not clear. My body's been lifted up but I can't open my eyes. I can't feel anything but being carried by someone with a deep voice. I knew that voice. Bobby.

"Oh my ghad man! you're skinny but heavy!" he said but I ignore. I want to pull away my body but I'm so weak. I heard keys and door opens. My body dropped on a soft mattress and a sigh from him can be heard. He's tired.

"Man! you need to get yourself together... for your dad!" I heard him say like I am awake. I am but he doesn't know for sure as I keep my eyes close or I might throw up as soon as I open it and dizziness fill in. But how? What idea he has that my dad needs me? Does he even know my dad?

 felt my cheeks let out a tear but it doesn't bother me at all. My life's been turned upside down. I need to face the reality being The Thailand's Princess and my happiness will end here. My relationship with Jennie will end here.

J

I will be honest. But my mind's been out there. Even I left Lisa with all my anger, I left my mind with her and I am expecting her to follow me but it's been 4 hours since I left her but no texts, calls from her.

"still no calls from her?" My cousin Jisoo suddenly appeared at the back with a glass of water as I shake my head.

"I told you she said she's with a client" Jisoo added.

"It's already 10 pm Chu! She's not like this!"

"then call her Jendeukie! gosh! you're obsessed!" She finally said and left the scene.

i looked at my phone with an intense gaze on the center table and contemplating if I will call her or not. My mind's bothering me to wait for her call because she should be the one calling me instead me calling her but my heart is beating so fast for unknown reason, in a creepy way.

I let out a final sigh and decided to swallow my pride and let me be the one to call her first when my phone rings as Bobby's name appeared.

"did Niki went there again?" My blood starting to raise just by the thought of it as I answer my phone in my most calm tone.

"Doctor Kim.. It's Bobby.." he started.

"Yes bob? let me guess? Niki's--" I am about to brag that Niki's flirting with my Lisa again when my heart starts to raise fast when Bobby cut me off.

"She's in my apartment.. Sorry to bother you but I need to get back to the bar I don't know how to handle her.. you know--" He said like a rapper.

"wait Bobby! slow down.. what happened?" I ask and heard his engine's starts.

"I.. I don't know Miss Kim.. She's very anxious and down when she came to the bar .. She went out drunk.. She even didn't realized that she pushed Niki. I mean she never do that to a girl.. but yeah"

" i know.." I cut him off knowing what he means. Lisa's nothing but a gentlewoman herself especially to elders and women.

"But she's too drunk and a little hard to anyone- she even ignoring me-"

"Bobby please what happened?" I started to panic but remain at ease as I started to get my coat and car keys. I bumped into someone before I went out of the main door.

"wait-" I said to the other line.

"Jennie? where are you going at this hour?" My mom asked me while eyeing me up and down.

"Lisa needs me" I said and get out of the house.

"She's in my apartment. I left the key under a pot with daisies"  He instructed as I put my Bluetooth earphones and listen to Bobby on the other line.

"Is she okay?"

"No" he said without holding back.

"I saw her lying on the rooftop..bottles of beer crushed around her and her knuckles are bleeding."  He added that made me close my eyes just for awhile and reached my destination wit my speed limit that is unusual to me.

I went straight to the rooftop and saw what Bobby describes me as the rooftop looks like a crime scene. I let out a deep sigh knowing Lisa caused this mess but it bothers me on what she's been keeping inside that can lead her to this. And as Bobby instructed, I searched for the pot with daisies and found it to get the key under it.

I found Lisa sleeping on  Bobby's single-sized bed. Blood all over Lisa's white polo shirt and her leather black jacket hanging on a chair. Blood on her knuckles almost run dry and with a little inch away, I can smell Lisa's alcohol intake. I pouted as I saw her swollen eyes even if she is still sleeping. But Lisa is a gorgeous woman. Even though her state is not so neat, anyone can tell that Lisa came from a rich family with her light tanned porcelain skin that the light can reflect on it.  She has this long eye lashes and prominent nose. Her light red lips are plump and kissable. And her jawline? It is to die for! What did I do at my past to deserve this woman?

I remove her hair that covers her half face and hide it at the back of her ears. She squint her eyes a little at the sudden contact but remain her position. She looks like a baby while sleeping peacefully. Lisa's perfect features makes me want to undress her and take the opportunity to-- what the heck Jennie? I removed that thought on my mind. I quickly get up to erase that thought inside my horny mind and find some shirt and pants that Bobby have just to change Lisa's dirty clothes. Maybe there's a some fitted shirts that would fit Lisa's petite body. 

Helping Lisa changed her clothes is not helping my horny mind to stay calm. I swallow a very thick lump on my throat as I saw Lisa's toned arms and abs after removing her white polo shirt leaving her with a black sports bra. How can a single human can be this perfect?!

Ghad Lisa! I don't know if I can survive being calm this night!