Chapter 2

Editted by: asyssj from Ao3

"Captain! Captain! An omega just moved in!" Shachi looked at his captain.

"Omega?" Law perked up. "Where did the leakage come from?"

"It's been going around for days now... It is even said that it will be in your class."

He smiled, "I see..."

***

"Omega? Wait just like Vivi?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah...but it's a guy this time," Nami informed.

"But why here though? Do you know that it's like literally signing for your own life?" Zoro asked.

"Che... I would have bat an eye if it's an omega female...but to think it's a guy," scoffed Sanji.

***

"What are you going to do about it Kid?" Killer asked. He just informed his captain about the new omega that is going in their class.

"What do you think? I am sure Trafalgar will be on his toes on this one... I will snatch this one before he can even say 'room'," Kid said.

***

"...Omega?", King looked distressed at the sudden news.

"Yeah...guess it will turn into a competition", Katakuri looks at his 'friend'.

"It is always a competition to them," King said.

***

"Ohhh! Guess what Marco! We will have a new student in class! AND AN OMEGA!" Ace said.

"Sheesh...you already go ahead of yourself to bed every Beta that is in your interest. Where did you get the information from, yoi?"

"Roger," Ace said shortly.

"I see...," Marco.

***

"Aigooo... Sabo-kun... even you? You have to check other transferees too, you know," Koala said.

Sabo remained quiet, "When was the last time we had an omega transferee anyway?"

"Since Princess Vivi comes along. Which is practically 5 months ago."

***

Coby had never been so intimidated by a Beta before. All the betas he meets are amicable.

But... this one is different, "Nice to meet you, Omega," she offers him a hand to shake. The beta has an unusual air around her. Adding the fact about her absurd way of hair and thick rimmed glasses.

"A-ah y-yeah... I am Coby, by the way," he introduced and took the hand.

The beta gave a firm shake. "Let's be friends", she said. She has eyes that are cold under those glasses, like she was scanning Coby.

"I am (L/n) D. (Y/n)," she said.

'D?'

'Is she one like Luffy-san?'

He was about to ask about it when their teacher greeted him. "Oh you are here, Omega. I will guide you to your classroom. By the way, I am Shanks. I will be your teacher."

Coby looks at the red haired alpha and looks back, the beta with him was neglected.

The teacher kept on blabbing about the school rules and regulations.

When they reached the room, Coby covered his nose. 'Such a strong smell,' Shanks noticed this and sighed.

"Those fuckers... wait here...," Shanks said.