Chapter 27

All in the room look at you, while you look at the room, twice the size of what it used to be. Along with many trinkets, and stuff you never seen before.

"Did you guys wait for me?", You asked while checking the cupboards.

"N-no...why-ow!", Drake look at Coby. While the Omega glare at him.

"More of an 'expecting'", Queen.

"I was...planning to not comeback actually", you said finding a bag of tea on the cupboards. Even making yourself a tea. "As I was saying..."

"YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO COMEBACK?!", Penguin yelled. "DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE ENDURED WHILE ERIS KEPT ON BOTHERING US?!"

You noticed the dark circles under Penguin's eyes since he is not wearing his usual hat.

"I only heard the news just now...I heard it from Ikkaku about you two", you said calmly. "Even you two", looking at Heat and Wire.

"Must be hard for all of you to see your team mates in that state", you said. "But if you were asking me if I regret doing things"

All in the room flinch, as the relax mood turn cold. "I never regret baiting your colleagues...", You said with a sinister smile.

Penguin...who was about to mention to leave law out of your devious plans...took a step back.

Noticing Penguin's pacing you look at his face. "Owned up what you said...", You told him. "You were not in the wrong in that argument"

"No...you are just siding me", Penguin.

"Then why didn't you tell him the truth...why didn't you even think of tell him?", You asked.

"I.."

"I did not tell you to not tell them...You have that choice", some of them flinch with what you said. "Yet you did not tell them"

"But it will ruin your pl--"

"Plan? What plan? Didn't you and Shachi plan the war two years ago?", You asked. "I never plan...I let the cards decide...and what pieces to move... whether telling them or not...it won't affect me..."

Some of them look down while the other look away. "And...even if you ask me to not include Law...that won't happen...just like Eris... they are addicted", you said.

"A-addicted?", Penguin.

"Did none of you notice? They will stick in a mile radius at her...they never noticed it since they kept on thinking it's attraction...yet all they have is plain addiction", you said. "They are like drug addict, and what they are addicted at is Eris' perfume...but I am sure the biggest addict in that group is Eris"

Your laugh filled the room. "H-how...how cruel are you?", Penguin. "Why?! What did they ever do?"

"Did they wrong you? Did they interact you in a wrong way?"

"It is because they are in that Class...", You said. "All of the running candidates for that throne is in that room...Counting out some of the Strawhat crews there are 11 candidates..."

"12... candidates...Eris as well", Shachi corrected.

"But that does mean...the 13th candidate is...", Coby look at you.

"See my reason, Penguin? I am simply eliminating the competition...but if it will assure you...", You walk to him as you pat his shoulder. "I will make sure only Eris will be the only one in the 6ft under range...Law would be on around 3"

Before the beta can answer, you look at Queen. Throwing a stash of something, the alpha got that 'something' only to see a wad of cash.

"W-wha? IT'S YOU?!", Queen look at her.