Chapter 42

Killer look at the betas as if he has taken a back. He sometimes thought you were acting like an alpha since you want to be one.

But somehow that is not the case.

"Killer, just go back. And about potential...even we don't know about this. She just push us... honestly, maybe if we didn't leave you guys we will be stuck there. So thank Eris for that...if it wasn't for her...we might not grow", Heat said and walk away. Leaving Killer out, as the three was out of his sight.

"Why would he apologized about that? It really pissed me off", Wire.

"I know...But apologizing about that thing won't cut it too...Eustass and him did force us to sign those petition", Heat.

They leave that story out about the petition. All the teams in that room forced to sign it. Heat and Wire...even Penguin and Shachi has their signature in there.

Only in that room, Drake didn't sign.

They were scared of their captain, people said that the enemy brings out the worst of people. But the four betas know better.

Attraction brings out the worst in people. To the point that they were threatened to sign it.

All sighed, "you think they will apologize at her if they knew?", Heat.

"I think we will be out of here before they even apologize", Penguin.

***

Killer look at the building once more. 'apologize...to her? Why? She is the one at wrong...'

Now the blonde started to walk away, "what did she done wrong anyway?", Cocking his head to the side.

Every step he took, he ponder the wrong thing that Beta ever done.

He never bother to take a good look at her, since she is a Beta. But now that he remembered, she always like to smirk even back then.

Turning his heels and walk to a different direction.

Taking numerous turn until he can only see stone walls and dark shadowed place. Alphas like him can adjust in the dark in a rather fast paced.

Though that doesn't mean it applies to all classes. Omegas aren't adapt to it, Betas however...

What do Betas do exactly?

For Killer it is always Alphas and Omegas. He might even forget that there was supposed to be another group other that those two.

It is not his fault none of the Betas are worth remembering other than his team and some in his circle of friends.

But maybe...He needs to find out now.

"What a very unusual guest I have...What can I do for you? Massacre soldier-san?"

Why did he somehow felt like he is talking to Doflamingo and Roger? She is a Beta... A Beta that doesn't have strong Pheromones.

Though, "why can't I see you?", Killer look at the cage where you are in.

"I thought Alphas can see in the dark...are you an alpha?", Your mockery sent chills down his spine. He cannot see you, but there was a presence.

'fear the unknown, be scared of what cannot be seen'

"Did I scare you?", The shine of the moon finally illuminated inside. Killer now see, your hands both cuff as well at your feet.

"Pheromones...where is your pheromones?", Killer knew Heat and Wire. He can always detect their Pheromones in a mile radius.

You, on the other hand is just sitting a few meters adjacent to him. Cannot detect anything, it is as if, you were not there.