Chapter 28

"I have a returnee?", Shanks look at Moria.

"Yeah, the student is already waiting infront of your class"

"That can't be right...Jinbei is already here...I have no one in suspension as well", Shanks.

"Well, That is that...I don't have the files of the returnee as well, since Rayleigh-san is the one who said it", Moria.

"Hmmm", Shanks now walking to his class. "Who could that returnee be?"

'It can't be Coby, I already received a notice...there is no need for Rayleigh-san to say it himself'

Shanks is thinking of another person...when his lost arm suddenly sting. Feeling his lost arm..."no way", he laughed.

His pacing went faster until he was running. "There is no way...", Shanks thought. "No way that..."

He stopped running only to see you on your phone. The very person held responsible of his lost arm.

Though, he cannot help but remember something Beckman said to him over the phone.

["Shanks...I want to recruit someone in our team. You wouldn't believe it...she took down alpha bigger than her"]

"What does she look like?", That time Shanks is preoccupied with papers and just asking thoughtlessly.

["Short hair...you might even mistake her as a guy, but her petite body giver her away. (E/c) eyes...and has an ice saw"]

"A petite girl? Yeah...you should let go Benn...Im not taking some girl in the crew"

["Okay...but reconsider Shanks...she might be a great asset for the crew"]

Shanks now knew why Benn wants you in the team. Who wouldn't? If people knew it was her who Shanks lost his arm to...they will practically begged her to join.

"For an alpha class, you sure are late", you said and pocketed your phone.

"Alpha class...never heard that name for awhile... something tells me wind of change is coming...right Beta?", Shanks.

"What change? I prefer it like this", you said. Walking in class, that is still as rowdy as always. "Let me guess...you will not introduce yourself? It is just the two of us knowing your existence", Shanks joked about what you said the first time you entered this very room two years ago.

"This place seems like a Harem class", is what you said. Shanks look at his class, who still focused on complimenting Eris and even acting smitten. But more than that, he never noticed Luffy looking at them with his eyes wide open.

"Guess three of us know", Shanks.

"Count it by Seven...", You said.

The teacher really thought you will walk silently to your chair next to Jinbei who is meditating, to his guess. But to think you kept looking at them, and decided to go to the person who seems to be preoccupied of something.

"Hello, Ace-nii", you said. Ace jolted and look at you. All eyes went your way in the instant. Eris mouth open while you smirk down on Ace.

"Did you like the taste of your 'shawl'?", You asked. Ace gritting his teeth, while Marco glare at her. "Guess you being alive is real-yoi"

"Yeah...", You said. "Not that I am dead in the first place. Now that I got your attention...Let me reintroduce myself. You might know me as '(L/n) D. (Y/n)', but...I my real name is, Gol D. (Y/n). Since all of you guys are close to my dear cousin Ace...I hope all of us can get along better this time", you said.