Chapter 20

The night came, just like Shachi and Penguin anticipated...many rats are walking.

Finding good cheese to savor their filthy mouths. "Where are you going?", Shachi asked you.

"To hunt", you said.

A few minutes after you open the door and close it. Thud after thud was heard.

There was not even an eep of sound, only bodies falling down.

You open the door again, Coby almost shrieked to see your face with blood. "Close the lights...no wonder rats are coming in", you said. "Besides...you guys are well rested. Do some stretching", you advised. "And...", giving Shachi the bands...10 bands of 1000 pts.

"We secure the first 10,000 pts... I will be back", You said.

"Who do you think she will go for next?", Heat asked.

***

Killer prepared his scythe as he walk to the abandoned annex. There was a rumor, that white team's base is here. Though he knew, if he will attack now...he might come across some possibly problematic.

"I just have to ask Heat and Wire what is going on", the alpha cannot rest well...knowing Heat and Wire, both are the closest member they have, even loyal too.

'For them to act like that...', he bit his lip. 'Something is going on..'

"S-stop right there...", someone said.

'How many a thousand point has it that I've been collecting?', Killer thought but when he look to where the voice came in.

It was none other than the Beta crew Law has...Penguin.

***

Penguin cannot help but cursed the Girl who said he is a fitting man for this job for Killer.

'This is an alpha! for god's sake!', Penguin said.

He knows full well, that he is miles away from Killer's strength. But...

'His attacks might be frightening for you...but all attacks have weak point...You can see weak points of a person, correct?'

'How does she even knew that?', Penguin knew weak points since he have interest in acupuncture. Not that it is useful to anything Law has been doing.

If anything... Penguin knew where and how to dodge Killer. Even though he knew all that...what he cannot do is have the strength to make the punch.

'Haki?', he thought. 'No, I cannot use that'

Penguin suddenly dodging the swift blade. "Just like I thought for someone who is under Trafalgar, though he is always with the bear"

The other cannot help but bit his lip. He is jealous of Bepo...he is the vice captain...even the only 'known' one at that.

***

Shachi look from where they are with Heat and wire, looking at his buddy with pained look.

"I am sorry to say…but Vice is one tough nut to crack for that bird", Heat said.

"No...It just hurts me that she knows and interested enough to ask us what we can do", Shachi said.

***

It was that time when the crucified corpses was found. Law was out of reach since the investigation is needed for him.

No one seems to be able to stitch the alphas who was wounded from a small riot in the cafeteria, which is a normal occurrence. Just like usual... Penguin grab the thread and needle to perform.