Chapter 12

"You missed the weekend party, (y/n)", Heat told you. You were hanging out with them today.

"Party?"

"Yeah, All in your class set it up. We even thought you were there", Heat. While on the background, Wire nodded.

"I went home this weekend", You said. "Though...I never heard of it"

"Well, figures. It is quite discreet one too...Why did you request home?", Heat.

"Just some minor thing, ya know...Missing my fam", you said.

"Ahhh, good for you to have a great relationship with your old coots", the blue haired beta sigh.

"I wouldn't call it 'great'", you tried to deny. "But... Care to tell about that party?"

***

"(y/n)! (y/n)! You totally missed the party we did this weekend!", Chopper said.

"Yeah, I heard it!", you said to Chopper.

"Though we kept on contacting you, but it seems you are not on your phone the whole weekend", Ussop said.

"Hmmm... I was a little busy at home", you said.

"You request home, huh? I heard it is hard to request that", Ussop.

"It is easy, if you have clear records. I didn't do anything 'bad',  did I?"

"though... Why did you guys host a party out of nowhere?"

"We are trying to lu--", Ussop covered Chopper's mouth.

"hahaha", Ussop laughed nervously. "Well, the class might start soon...so.."

You eyes trailed on to the other students in class, as they diverted back. You acted like you did not just noticed how some of them looked at your way, and some flinched when Chopper was about to say something about luring.

'This ought to be fun~'

***

Your first agenda, as you wore the leather gloves you found in your room back home. Good thing you came back to your old room, to get your stuff.

Wearing a black hoodie, match with the black cap. Skinny jeans, and a pair of snickers.

At last, but not the least, a muzzle as you wear it to 'cover' your mouth.

"lure 'me' out", you said. "I am not interested on parties anyway"

Tucked the Dagger, you requested from Mihawk. 'Let's get to work', you thought.

***

Boa massaged her forehead as she look at the person infront of her. Full of bruised and shivering like a wet dog.

"Explain yourself now, Krieg", she said.

"I-it's t-the ta-c-citurn", the usual confident Don Krieg is shivering like he had a nightmare come to life.

"If this is your scheme to earn a few money...Give it up, I am not buying it", she said.

"HUH?! DO I FUCKING LOOK LIKE I WILL BRUISED MYSELF FOR A FEW GRAN?! THAT PSYCHO JUST BURST INTO MY DOOR AND TORTURE ME LIKE A LUNATIC!", he said.

"Do you have any proof?", Smoker asked.

Krieg think for a moment…"(e/c)", he said. "That fucker has (e/c) eyes"

***

The forum was blowing up, many students are defending their claims. It seems Don Krieg said something that you deliberately made him see.