Chapter 21

Drake look at the three Strawhat main fighting force. He remembered Jinbei is still under suspension and will not be back for a while. Yamato, Drake is thinking the he is at their base for defense.

***

Hours ago...

"We are not joining them...Do you see they are only consist of 7 people?", Drake look at his mate.

"Yeah, but I have a bad feeling about this...Something will happen", Coby.

Drake knew Coby tends to be right about his gut feeling. Even Drake knew something will happen.

"Yeah well...they have three fighting force...at least some can fight", Drake said.

"Fine, I will do join myself", he said.

"Wait...why are you dead set on joining?", he asked.

"I still haven't seen (Y/n) anywhere"

"I won't be even surprise if she is behind all this", Drake said.

"How can that...", Coby and Drake look at one another. "She knew this will happen, huh?"

"It will be weird...if she isn't"

***

"Drake-san And Coby will be on guard, of the bands we will collect", Shachi.

"Huh? Guard duty?", Drake asked pissed.

"We are thinking a fighting force should guard the bands…so if Drake-san and Coby didn't come, either those three are our choices", Penguin pointing at Queen, Jack and Cracker snickering at them.

"Relax, Drakey...Not like some bastard will try to barge in a sturdy window", You said.

***

'YOU DAMN BETA!? THERE IS A BASTARD BARGED IN!!'

"Coby? Drake? You guys here too?", Luffy asked.

"Luffy stop stalling...we're just here for the band", Zoro.

Coby took the box of bands, they have collected. "N-no", He said. "We collected these"

"What do you expect, Coby? This is a war...", Sanji.

Drake growled protectively, as he took protective stans.

'If the people or bastard is overwhelming for you guys...Just run... don't even bother on the bands'

Drake turned into allosaurus and took Coby out. "We cannot fight in a cramped room", He said. "Running away...who would run away at the time like this?"

***

You pant as you tried to stop the bleeding from your sides. "Haahhh...I guess you are a teacher for them, for a reason"

"I got to compliment you too...I lost an arm", he said.

"Stop talking bullshit", You knew he is just playing it. "You lose that arm on purpose"

"Hmmm...I was expecting more to be honest", He said. "But, I guess you are a bit early facing 'my' students"

"I am hurt...", you smiled. "…now that I knew, I am not recognize as one of your student", You said.

"We should stop this...", Shanks took the band in his pocket anf throw it to you. "I guess, in some way you deserve this"

Looking at the band, you scrunch your face. Throwing it at him..."I don't need your stupid band"

You walked away, but before he can say anything. "I hope your intimate nights with Mr. Dracule will be as steamy as when you have two arms"

"I can assure you...our steamy nights will be as intense as always"