Chapter 48

"is this the footage? What took you so long", Mihawk.

"I found it at the back of all the files in the security room. It is intentionally kept hidden", you said.

Mihawk give his student a good stare as the Beta shrugged his shoulders.

"From a meek boy to a cunning man...", He whispered.

"All for her", Regan said.

"Set this up, you just ruined a moment", though it was far too late. King went to you and slash your body.

You cannot fight back since you are proving you did not go out. If you make harsh decisions, it will crumble what you just said earlier.

"It was you, I vaguely remember now...", He said.

"What...are you talking about?", You wince in pain because of the slash.

"Stop denying it...it was you", he said.

"Tell us what you remembered", Kaido.

"This person, fought us last night"

Penguin stops himself from rushing to your side and treat your wounds. But you stood up, inhaling and exhaling.

Not to control the bleeding, but to control your temper as your eyes glow. "I did? Damn...can you people be more reasonable", you said.

"Do you need any help?", Whitebeard.

"No, no need, this monster won't be dead with just a minor cut", you said talking about yourself. "Tell us what you remembered...Wildfire King. Take note...once I hit you, it will be counted as self defense."

"I remembered it vaguely that someone, not Eris, was there. It is impossible for her...to fight like that", King said.

"Kukuku...kukuhaahahahah", you laughed. "The hell you talking about? She cannot fight like that? SHE HAS A THREE BILLION BELLIES ON HER HEAD...A VERY RIDICULOUS BOUNTY FOR AN OMEGA BY THE WAY", Standing up you face the alpha.

Your smile faded, and only a glare remain. "She cannot fight? Then why did you assholes collected signature to make her the Taciturn? For show? Self judgement...If she cannot fight you all...then why make her the Taciturn"

Everyone grew silent, "tell us what else you remember"

"Someone slammed Ace and Sabo...that was all"

Gritting your teeth, "I got slashed for nothing..."

"So we are back to square one...please King, don't make another rash decision...", Kaido.

King walk back, "I am sorry, King", you sarcastically said.

The alpha just clicked his tongue. "Is everyone settled down?", Regan said.

"Yeah, I stopped bleeding after a few minutes...hope I am still alive by the time, the footage finished", you said.

The video played on the projector, as all of you watched carefully. Just like you thought, when its midnight you were still there.

Cockily laughing, "see? Look who's lying now", you said.

Then quarter after that, Luffy came in just like you said.

"Then why would the white team attack us?! Huh? Explain that", Eris.

"I don't know. Last time I check, we all have rights. Why do you people think I hold them on a leash?", You said. Standing up, no one stopped you, as you reach to Eris, still holding your stomach where King slash you.

"See now? I am not wrong with anything. You can spout all you want...", Leaning to her closer..."You could've used Peng for all you want. But you cannot even bring it...why? Because you are scared being caught by them that you used your pheromones to order alphas in rut"