Chapter 45

It could be because (y/n) has been treating them with 'love' and 'care'. That they (the white team) forgot her personality.

All of those who were shot, entered Rut.

***

"You made bullets without me knowing"

"Does it matter, really?", Queen.

"None, though what does it do...I even heard Heat call it 'anti-Eris'", Queen stopped himself from laughing.

"Y-yeah...it will force an alpha to have a rut. Besides, all of them are supressing their ruts for two years... logically its impossible for an alpha to have that sense of control...I mean...I do not know why they have to go that far for an omega like her...but we will force it out with this", Queen. While you listen intently. "We will let their rut take over, once its done. They will get over Eris"

"Ohh...I don't like that part", you said.

"Rut taking over?"

"Get over Eris"

"Hey, if they get over that Omega it will be over for her. Besides, they will forget everything that happen in the rut", Queen. "If we are lucky, they might kill her their selves, during rut period"

'They will definitely kill her at this rate' Queen thought.

You think for a moment..."hmmm....I guess we can make do with that"

"What? What are you thinking?"

"From what I know, Rut is when an alpha can unleash all their energy, means it's their peak strength"

"Yeah...", Queen doesn't like where this is going. "Hey, Normal alphas that aren't in rut are already dangerous. Them, being in rut...They are nothing to the people you face in the Arena."

"I know, but I have been raring to see it go down...plus they won't even know it was me", you said.

"Know what...I don't care. Kill yourself, I don't care"

***

The alphas look around, they are close to being ferals. Something that even the alphas in the arena never reached. Perhaps it's because of the pent up frustration they all have been through.

Two years of supressing their rut is pretty impressive.

"No please...I don't want to be mated yet", Eris pleaded. "Please"

"Didn't you want this? Alpha's raging rut, will be yours...their mate will be only you", you said. "Ain't that wonderful?"

"No no! They can be mated only once! There is no written text about omegas--"

"I studied all there is to know about Alphas and Omegas, Eris. I KNOW all there is to know...They said...A 'chosen' Omega can mate to every alpha that is enchanted to them...", You smiled being the devil circulating her mind. The snake luring eve to bite the forbidden apple.

"Aren't you the 'chosen' Omega?", You asked.

Normally, no one will fall for this. Only Eris, since she has so many things she wants. The greedy Eve who is easily persuaded by the snake.

As if the snake, you gave her the forbidden perfume. "Pour it...", You said to her.

Eris look at you, as you gave her the softest gaze you can make. She pour it on to her, while you're holding your laughter. 'How far can you really go, for the attention you crave?', you smirked.

But alphas are no Adam. They are not as holy as everyone thought they were. They are as greedy as one can be. Maybe greedier than Eve.

Once they smell the strong Pheromones in the air. All in the white team step back. Especially the alphas.