Chapter 40

There are only few people who can use all three types of Haki, most of them are alphas.

But that doesn't mean Omegas and Betas cannot do it. Those that are not alphas, can only do Observation and Armament at most.

Even in Alpha class, only few can have all three hakis.

Also means not all is permitted to use Conqueror's Haki. A special rule for the students is that, Conqueror's Haki can be use on Events only.

"I said...SUBMIT!", you said intensifying the Haki.

"No!", Ace said.

"You leave me no choice--", you will use the technique only Conqueror's haki user can use, and will surely wreck Ace's face for a whole year.

Shanks stopped you, "that is enough...(y/n)...you are suspended for using Conqueror's Haki"

Swayed by the feelings inside of you, you combed your bangs up, for all to see.

'Neon (e/n) eyes', that moment you didn't care if they see it. Since you are still looking at Ace. "Just when red and Blue war will start...I am suspended", you said.

***

"Oh my gosh...I thought I was only hallucinating...she is a Celestial Dragon", Vivi.

"How did she became a celestial dragon...she is related to Roger", Nami.

All of them know that messing with Celestial Dragon is punishable by death, or worst slavery.

"With all that we done...We didn't even know", Ussop.

"All of you, brats. Stopped thinking nonsense", Mihawk look back to see Shanks taking away (y/n). "You get up...", he said to Ace.

Ace took time to take a breath, but

'Submit'...

"You can't?", Mihawk.

"Yeah...", Ace.

He tried to fight it back and sit but fall over. Marco sigh..."here", offering a hand. "That is one intense Haki-yoi", Marco.

"I know...coming from a Beta?", Ace when he can finally manage to stand up. He look at Eris, walking to her, "hey, you alright?"

Eris snapped out, "o-oh...yeah yeah... She is really dangerous"

"I know...In the red and blue war...you should sit this one out", Ace said.

The blonde is really scared of what will happen next. The (y/n) she fought last two years are different than the (y/n) she saw now.

Even that neon eyes... finding it hard to breath for a second and later she lean on ace. 'She is a real Celestial Dragon...'

***

"You are easily swayed now", Shanks let go of your hand.

"I am not...I just don't like that Ace is the one who made Rouge-san sad", you said.

"So you met the wife", Shanks.

"Yes...Ace can talk to her without worries but Roger can't... because somehow...Ace is being an ass", you said.

"Ace is like that...but he only meant good", Shanks at least tried to side Ace.

"They are mates...does he know Rouge-san is in the verge of dying from loss?! You know what...I am going back in there", you will turn away a sword coming from shanks stopped you.

"You are suspended...", Shanks. "Look...I know they really make you bad...but...Eris is really doing her best to keep them in check...what will happen if somehow you kill her"