Chapter 32

Nami slapped you on the face the first thing when you entered the room. No one gasped...more like... everyone at least expected things will escalate to this.

"I have my doubts on you two years ago...but you are really worst than I thought", she said.

Eris who is watching in the sidelines, is smirking at enjoying what is happening. Though she concealed it under her 'gasped'.

"Is Roronoa, Okay?", You asked calmly.

"Okay?! He cannot open his left eye because of you!", Nami.

"That's sad", you said monotonously.

"Aren't you going to say something?", Vivi.

"Like what?", Sitting on your chair and look at them.

"(Y/n) why did you do that to Zoro?", Chopper.

You look at the little reindeer, Coby and Drake looking at you, though the Omega seems to be saying is, 'defend yourself! It's self defense!'

'that is cute', you thought.

"That is a warning Chopper", you said patting his big hat. "He blame me to the things that I am not even responsible of...so with this...EVERYONE who will try to BLAME me...will have the same ending...or worse DEATH might come there way", you said to the sweet reindeer making him push you away.

'I am sorry Coby...I won't play safe on this one'

***

"You wouldn't believe what happen...all the strawhats are ganging up on her", Eris said over the phone.

["Is that so?"], Regan asked.

"Yeah! So I won't be moving things for now...the last thing she should do is wreck--"

["Sorry, Sorry, Eris-san...It seems there is a problem on my end...my phone just cracked"]

"Huh? How did it crack?"

["I was leaning on the wall while listening to you...I must have lean to close and my phone crack...I will call you again after"]

"O-oh...okay...", Eris looked dejected.

***

Luffy is at the hospital, he is not in class and stayed by the hospital. He have no news about what is happening. He is waiting for Zoro to wake up.

'If she does this...', Luffy felt conflicted.

"You have one peculiar master...Luffy", Zoro spoke. Luffy look at his first mate, who has his eye open.

"Zoro..."

"I make an attack on her first...she is different than what I initially thought", Zoro again. "Though her moves remind of the fight we had with the person who is using sign language"

Luffy remembered that is why all of them are attracted to Eris...It is because Eris is the person who uses sign language and has the same scent.

"Why did you attacked her?"

"I was fed up...even two years ago...she is always observing even though she can do something"

'So Zoro too notice her...'

"I even thought she might be the person who uses sign language...I think losing an eye make me go crazy", Zoro helplessly laugh.

"What if she is...?", Luffy also has the same thoughts.

Eris never qualified to be that person. Since Eris never knew sign language, nor has the same movements as that person.

"Then we have been had? What is that Omega then?"