Chapter 23

Rayleigh took up the microphone as he look at the remaining of Raftel students. "I will be doing the announcement...for this year. It seems that the principal is not doing well"

Mihawk notice the absence of Doflamingo and Rosinante. He wants to ask Crocodile about it. Though the alpha that was mentioned seems to not like anyone talking to him as of the moment.

"I know you want to ask something...but It will only be worst if Doflamingo and Rosinante is here...as well as the Principal", Crocodile said.

***

Roger is over the phone...three bottles lying on the ground and some are broken shards.

"Where is my niece?"

["Are you drunk, brother? You should sober up"]

"Cut me the bullshit...my niece is at your house, isn't she?"

["What happen to my daughter?"]

"Don't play me for a fool, (f/n). I know all your tricks...I won't fall for it the second time"

["I will talk to (m/n) about this matter...you are far too concern to your niece who you just happen to be familiar with for six months"]

"You bullshit for a brother...is she safe?!"

He kept on looking at the crumpled paper as if the contents mock him to no end. ["Make Eris the 'king'"]

["Roger...I do not know where my Daughter is... you have your word to keep her safe... yet you did not even do that..."]

Roger gulped...him...the government proclaimed to be the king of the world. Just gulped by the cold words of his brother.

"Just...tell me is she safe..."

["I have nothing to tell you"]

***

["Doflamingo...for the last time...my daughter is not with us!"]

"WHO ARE YOU KIDDING ON THIS ONE?!", Doflamingo yelled. Rosinante cannot do much since he would probably say the same like Doflamingo.

"I have know your petty tricks by now, (m/n). She is with you, isn't she?"

["Doflamingo, you are crossing the damn line... Aren't you too concern with your niece you haven't even met thoroughly?"]

Rosinante took the phone out of Doflamingo, "(m/n)?! Can't you see that we are concern with her?! And the letter...ASKED HER WHY SHE WROTE THIS LETTER?!"

["Rosi-nii...If you are asking me those stuff even I do not know myself...why not pour all your concern to Law...He might need all your love and devotion"], the line ended.

Rosinante threw the phone out of anger. As they look at the crumbled piece of paper.

['Protect Eris like how you protect me']

***

"You...as the leader who lead the whole school...even the Principal cannot deny your leadership", Rayleigh said and look at the Omega. "You...who is an omega...standing equal to alphas around you...your threading dangerous road up ahead..."

Eris noticed the sharp glint of Rayleigh. "I will stand victorious and prove Omegas are not weak! This is the dawn of the new day, for all us!"

Rayleigh can do much as look at the Omega who is giving her speech merrily. While he...he has to deal with Roger's wrath.

In truth...Roger has the final decision on who deserves to win. Even if the Principal is goofy at times...he has a good judge on people.

'you can soak on the puddle someone made for you...but also know the danger of mistaking the quicksand as mud puddle', he thought looking at Eris.